[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
No More Call of Duty? - Community

No More Call of Duty?

Got a question? Ask it here!
I was just in the "Worlds" section of the website and noticed there is nothing for Call of Duty anymore. Is this line going out of production? What happened?

They revealed more CoD sets during Toy Fair 2018. Maybe a bug or something.

Hmmm interesting. I wonder if they would be willing to do a Starship Troopers line? How cool would that be? Drop ships, bugs, troopers... OH MY! LoL. I saw the Toy Fair 2018 pictures. It looks like another Alien Xenomorph. THANKS!

paulndot wrote: โ†‘
Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:20 pm
Hmmm interesting. I wonder if they would be willing to do a Starship Troopers line? How cool would that be? Drop ships, bugs, troopers... OH MY! LoL. I saw the Toy Fair 2018 pictures. It looks like another Alien Xenomorph. THANKS!
I need SST mega construx in my life

The link still works. Either a glitch or maintenance I guess

I never liked call of duty for me this is a good thing so more halo on shelfs in stores cod ๐Ÿคฎ Mega Bloks Halo ๐Ÿ˜†

Spiderspartian2006 wrote: โ†‘
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:21 am
I never liked call of duty for me this is a good thing so more halo on shelfs in stores cod ๐Ÿคฎ Mega Bloks Halo ๐Ÿ˜†
Did you ever buy one? You'd probably like it!

Spartanz19 wrote: โ†‘
Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:29 am
Did you ever buy one? You'd probably like it!
And there's a lot more to pop n swap too.

I primarily collect halo and
I don't play cod but I can recommend the cod line because the figures are awesome and shipping containers!,

Return to โ€œAsk Mega Construxโ€