[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 55 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 5:32 pm
Hm, I hadn't given much thought to exactly how old the dragons could be. As I said, this was only a really rough idea I had, and it'll probably be changed a fair bit to fit with what TisforTiger and anyone else might have planned.

In my head, though, I was imagining the dragons to be something of a unique species in the multiverse - there'd be a single race of dragons, spread out across multiple dimensions, rather than alternate versions of the same dragons in every dimension. Since I was planning for at least some of them to have the ability to travel between realities, I felt like having multiple versions of the same dragons would just lead to a lot issues.

In regards to age, I hadn't really pinned down an exact timeframe, just that they were old. Not the oldest, but certainly older than most. I was also toying with a wacky idea for how they could prolong their lifespans further, but it might be too weird to be practical, so I may not go ahead with it.
I'm sure the dragons will have something, or are just naturally be really fricken old. There's alot to be done with the multi-verse and alot I've done to it with extended lore being slotted in place. Like Charlie's grandfather paradox for example. Wile a paradox lore wise it corrects itself without fracturing into another reality.

As them being like singular beings of sorts that is probably the most easiest and plosible thing to do. Also I want to note that i hold alternate realities in a diffrent way then another universe. But just to note singular non replicable things persist generally in the story already with anciant ships, stations, basically anything tied to the fracture and so forth with rare exception. Dragons being an exception of there own.

I want to see what tis has in mind. Let you guys deal with this stuff since o wount be touching this area for awile.

Yeah I've actually been working on the Admiral John H. Sabree paradox. Your character may be making a return sometime, Admiral.

OK, looks like your Dragon comes with Sorcerer's Lair from 2002. It's older than me :P

The rest of the set is great, too. I take it you don't have the rest of it anymore?

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:15 pm
Yeah I've actually been working on the Admiral John H. Sabree paradox. Your character may be making a return sometime, Admiral.

OK, looks like your Dragon comes with Sorcerer's Lair from 2002. It's older than me :P

The rest of the set is great, too. I take it you don't have the rest of it anymore?
Probably not no.

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm
I NEED some mini dragons
Everyone does Arbi, EVERYONE does...

DBMAN1 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:25 pm
TheArbiter25 wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2018 8:25 pm
I NEED some mini dragons
Everyone does Arbi, EVERYONE does...
EVERYONE!!!!!!

Here in Australia, you can still get them at some Toyworld stores.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:22 am
Here in Australia, you can still get them at some Toyworld stores.
Haven't seen any in NSW then, might have to keep an eye out.

You can check on their website to see which stores have them in stock.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”