[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 56 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!
NatoGreavesy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:22 am
Here in Australia, you can still get them at some Toyworld stores.
Wait Plasma Dragons? Or Dragon's Universe?

charliebucket wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:48 am
Wait Plasma Dragons? Or Dragon's Universe?
The little Dragon's Universe mini-dragons.

I need to move to Australia lol :)

TisforTiger wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 1:01 pm
I need to move to Australia lol :)
I'll swap countries if ya want.

Just a quick question, I was hoping if you guys could help me figure out where in the timeline I could put in my comic series. I know I want it to be after The Gone, but I also want to integrate something that happened in cannon which was before the time frame that Admril has wonderfully made (I'd hate to mess it up).

Jason397a wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm
Just a quick question, I was hoping if you guys could help me figure out where in the timeline I could put in my comic series. I know I want it to be after The Gone, but I also want to integrate something that happened in cannon which was before the time frame that Admril has wonderfully made (I'd hate to mess it up).

hey Jason could you do a size comparison with your custom ship ( agh I can't spell the name of it )

Jason397a wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:52 pm
Yeah anytime after your last comic works for me, but be warned - by 2563, the UNSC is rallying against Jeff. Come 2574, one of them will emerge victorious, but if your characters are operating in the outer reaches of human space, then they may not know about it 'till 2572-ish.

The Copernicus is 9.5 kilometers long, a little under than twice the length of the Infinity.
1400 meters wide (not including the secondary drives and wings)
Main body is 2300 meters tall

Jason397a wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:13 pm
The Copernicus is 9.5 kilometers long, a little under than twice the length of the Infinity.
1400 meters wide (not including the secondary drives and wings)
Main body is 2300 meters tall
I actually wanted to know how big it is in brick form not how big it is lore wise.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”