[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Bethesda lines (The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises - Community

Bethesda lines (The Elder Scrolls and Fallout franchises

Got a question? Ask it here!
Would it be possible to make a contract with Bethesda so you can make Skyrim or morowind and fallout lines, just a thought.

I agree I was just looking to see if someone had the same idea as me and I found your post. I have been thinking it would be so cool if there was a fallout line from Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, as well as Fallout 4. Power Armor and such but it would be cool to have sets that where like the COD sets where you build a building as well not just troop packs so there could be some Vaults and some NCR outposts and some other buildings like Red Rocket Truck Stop and so on. And having figures that cover all areas of the game so Robots, Gouls, Farel Gouls, Minutemen, Brotherhood of Steel, Vault Dwellers, Traders, Settlers and so on. It would be cool to have some of the turrets and such so you can build some settlements how you want as well kind of like parts packs where you get crafting set that has the benches and then a pack that covers power stuff like generators and a pack that covers defence, and a set that covers food production so you can build farms and defend it while the settlers are crafting stimpacks and grenades and armor and such. and have some of the power armour crafting benches and stuff could go in a pack as well have a line for building a settlement and have lines of fig packs and a line of full sets that have buildings. I'll stop it there or I could go on all day.

Fallout does seem cool and for a signature set we could have the brotherhood of steel's airship

We would have to get some NCR troop packs, aswell as BOS. I know I would buy a tonne of Rangers.

Scotttreky121212 wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:36 pm
I agree I was just looking to see if someone had the same idea as me and I found your post. I have been thinking it would be so cool if there was a fallout line from Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, as well as Fallout 4. Power Armor and such but it would be cool to have sets that where like the COD sets where you build a building as well not just troop packs so there could be some Vaults and some NCR outposts and some other buildings like Red Rocket Truck Stop and so on. And having figures that cover all areas of the game so Robots, Gouls, Farel Gouls, Minutemen, Brotherhood of Steel, Vault Dwellers, Traders, Settlers and so on. It would be cool to have some of the turrets and such so you can build some settlements how you want as well kind of like parts packs where you get crafting set that has the benches and then a pack that covers power stuff like generators and a pack that covers defence, and a set that covers food production so you can build farms and defend it while the settlers are crafting stimpacks and grenades and armor and such. and have some of the power armour crafting benches and stuff could go in a pack as well have a line for building a settlement and have lines of fig packs and a line of full sets that have buildings. I'll stop it there or I could go on all day.
I was going on the fact that they would make building sets as well as troop sets and all that.

I'd buy for the guns and dogs YEEEESSS DOGGIES

I agree, construction sets based on Fallout and Elder Scrolls would be fantastic.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!

The open world designs of Bethesda lend themselves perfectly to block creations.

Sorta funny how much this is requested, its an obvious money maker but maybe Bethseda is not willing. I love their games, it the main thing I do besides building stuff.

LishaThorne wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:41 pm
Sorta funny how much this is requested, its an obvious money maker but maybe Bethseda is not willing. I love their games, it the main thing I do besides building stuff.
Yeah either Bethesda isn't willing or MCX hasn't gotten in touch with Bethesda yet.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”