[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 178 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!

Just got me a Covenant Strike for $45 NZD ($30 USD, $40 AUS)

By the way, I don't think ATLAS is having a good day....

TisforTiger wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 5:59 pm
WOW great find!
Thanks, man. It's one of those things you don't hesitate on, or someone else will buy it.

charliebucket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Which Set is that one again. Name dosent ring a be.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:52 pm
charliebucket wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 4:10 pm

Which Set is that one again. Name dosent ring a be.
It's the old-green UNSC Troop Transport WartHog. Came out 2011. I believe it was a Walmart exclusive.

Hey guys I just spent the day in magic kingdom at Disney and were in our cabin and we have wifi!

TheArbiter25 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 pm
Hey guys I just spent the day in magic kingdom at Disney and were in our cabin and we have wifi!
That's pretty kool. Haven't been there since I was seven.

Nice find. Same as my recent purchase. Not gonna say what it is precisely but it's it's halo and the sum of the total amount of figures equals 12 and that's also the sum of the sets series number. Good luck guessing, not gonna say anything till it turns up.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 am
Nice find. Same as my recent purchase. Not gonna say what it is precisely but it's it's halo and the sum of the total amount of figures equals 12 and that's also the sum of the sets series number. Good luck guessing, not gonna say anything till it turns up.
Thanks! Gotta start guessing... What sets have twelve figures?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”