[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 3 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
Omg its canceled! (Hyper ventilates) oh wait (takes deep Breath) HOORAY! It's not canceled!

MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
Thank goodness! I was pretty sure that It wasn't canceled but I could of been wrong. Thank you for the clarification

MCX_Team wrote:
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
Ok thank you, glade to see its still alive. Wooo

What? Boo it needs to be cancelled!! Wait what? Naw kidding glad to see its going to stay around. Now if only Monster high was going to stay around.

So, there is still the question... Why is CoD no longer featured as one of the 10 series on the Worlds page.

Hey guys! Guess what? You’re on YouTube now!

YAY!!!! I am so glad it is not canceled. I like to do stop motions, and the gun flashes looked great!

What do you mean Silenttakedown?

Spicy and chewy were covering this topic. Mainly chewy.

MCX_Team wrote:
Hey everyone!

That's great to hear, and thanks for stepping in to reassure us. However this does not explain why COD was taken down from the homepage, and why all the COD videos were taken down from the YT channel. Neither actions make any sense if the line is indeed continuing. I'm hopeful, but I don't feel fully reassured...

Please don't cancel this line. COD is awesome, and one of the most versatile lines Mega has. It appeals to both those who play the game, and those who just want accurate modern military stuff. In anything, make more!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”