[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 18 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Whoa, cold weather? Wow that's really different to over here, it is now summer ;) but all the best with ya move eliteslayer

Assassinater117 wrote:Whoa, cold weather? Wow that's really different to over here, it is now summer ;) but all the best with ya move eliteslayer
Thanks Nater, and I'm not surprised that it's summer in Aussie, you're closer to the equator

I love the cold. Originally I'm from Saginaw, Michigan. But we moved while I was in elementary. But I've always visited Michigan 2 or 3 times a year. Hey, I'm editing a new page of CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. be up tonight.

Jason-101 wrote:I love the cold. Originally I'm from Saginaw, Michigan. But we moved while I was in elementary. But I've always visited Michigan 2 or 3 times a year. Hey, I'm editing a new page of CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. be up tonight.
sweet cant wait for th e new comic

Hey sorry I haven't posted in two days. I had a lot of homework to catch up on yesterday after going on an all day field trip yesterday. I had to get up at friggin 5:20 in the morning and be at the school before 7:00 yesterday! D;

y]
jackdawg444 wrote:
Jason-101 wrote:I love the cold. Originally I'm from Saginaw, Michigan. But we moved while I was in elementary. But I've always visited Michigan 2 or 3 times a year. Hey, I'm editing a new page of CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. be up tonight.
sweet cant wait for th e new comic
It's on. Hahaha. This is turning out to be really cool. A lot of pictures and work. But worth it. Enjoy

Awesome J101, and is that your tonight or my tonight ;) and don't worry Red, I get up at 5 am all the time in summer (though sleep ins are great)

Guess I overreacted a lil bit, .and I know it's not a huge deal for that to happen. But hey, teens need their sleep!

Anyway, I may have a few new project uploads coming up on the fan gallery over the weekend/into the week, but timing may be crunched. Got a project to do where I need to teach my English class for 15 minutes on Tuesday, and a few tests next week. Plus exams in two weeks.

And, over Christmas break, if I do have new project uploads, they won't be on my table/studio thing in my bedroom. Reason being is over Christmas break a relative is coming over, and they sleep in my sister's room (only other queen size bed in the house). Sis'll be my roommate for two weeks, and that means my fold-up table will be in my closet. :O But this has happened last year too. :/

Haha sounds like you got your hands full red, have a good Christmas break too ;)

Red, this is known as being between a rock and a hard place. No matter how much you look at it, it's a no win situation. But count your blessings, cause I'm sure they are more than your disappointments.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”