[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled? - Page 4 - Community

Has the Call of Duty line been cancelled?

Got a question? Ask it here!
akunthita wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:12 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:39 pm
Hey everyone!

Some of you noticed the Call of Duty website is no longer listed on our Worlds page, which has led to some speculation. We want to reassure you that the line is not cancelled! There are new sets in development as we speak and we’ll update you as soon as we can. Sorry for the confusion this has caused.
That's great to hear, and thanks for stepping in to reassure us. However this does not explain why COD was taken down from the homepage, and why all the COD videos were taken down from the YT channel. Neither actions make any sense if the line is indeed continuing. I'm hopeful, but I don't feel fully reassured...

Please don't cancel this line. COD is awesome, and one of the most versatile lines Mega has. It appeals to both those who play the game, and those who just want accurate modern military stuff. In anything, make more!
I 100% agree I love the cod line even tho I don't play the games, the figures are the best for customs.

Well, that's wonderful. Perhaps there's a licensing issue (because of the whole McFarlane thing right now), and they have to disown anything Call of Duty-related until they work it out.

EdwardKenway wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:30 pm
Well, that's wonderful. Perhaps there's a licensing issue (because of the whole McFarlane thing right now), and they have to disown anything Call of Duty-related until they work it out.
Hm... that's an interesting point I haven't thought about. But in this case, they can't really say for sure that the line won't be discontinued.

Toy licenses can be, and very often are, subdivided into specific categories. They're also not usually exclusive anyway. For example, while Mattel/Mega have the "construction toy" license for TMNT, another company holds the "action figure" license, and a third has a "roleplay toy" license - a shared license, in fact, with the "action figure" company. This maximizes exposure and profit for the brand itself, while allowing multiple companies a slice of the pie.

Of course, you'll rarely get the big companies to acknowledge this sort of thing, despite it being right in front of our faces. ;-)

COD is not being canceled.

Oh so glad the CoD line is still going it is so dope Thanks for the reply MCX_ Team

glad that the cod line isn't canceled mcx team but why did preorders on cod figures get refunded on amazon and why did the cod videos get taken out of mc's youtube channel?

Another question? Why does cod not show up on the Worlds page? is it a bug? Just wondering.

Are there any new sets coming out for summer 2018 or before October when the game black ops 4 comes out?? All is quiet on the call of duty front

and when is it from europe (france) here the sets are more than sold 2 € small, 10 € the big ones, have a good feeling that it is the end !! the 2017 sets are not found and those of 2018 also.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”