[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Heroes wish list! - Page 13 - Community

Mega Construx Heroes wish list!

Got a question? Ask it here!
LishaThorne wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:20 pm
Where are announcements?
I take it to mean from the toy fair announcements that showed both series 3 and 4 from the MCX Heroes line. (On Mega Construx News on Facebook)

I think mega should do some figures from Bloodborne (there ain't much stuff to make for bloodborne to make a legit line).
Like:
Hunter with blunderbuss and Saw Cleaver (pretty much the hunter from the cover).
Father Gascoigne with hunter pistol (even though it shoots like a blunderbuss according to wiki) and hunter axe.
Micolash (I don't think he has a weapon of any kind).
and Gehrman with is Scythe.

MCX_Team wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:00 am
What do you all think about our series 3 announcements?
I was very excited to see Leonardo Turtle show up. I don't own a single TMNT figure, so MCX is a great place to start. I will definitely buy all of them.

I absolutely want Hellboy.

MOTU is what got me into this line, so of course I'm excited about any of those characters. What I'm not excited about is the possibility of Evil-Lyn being 'short packed' ( like Teela ) and impossible to find.

Anyway, I really hope this line lasts a long time. It's exciting to start collecting figures that are very affordable for a change.

Since you did Teela, maybe its time to do some She ra's and see how they do.

I finally found series 2 of the MCX Heroes in Wal-Mart today (I live in Iowa ). Thing is, I just found them online at Toys R Us a few days ago, and had ordered 2 Beastman, 2 Spock, and a Kirk (Teela was not available online). But I guess it is good to support the dying Toys R Us.

So looking through the series 2 box, at Wal-Mart, I found no Teela. Since I saw one Fry, I grabbed him and one of the 3 Bender's. Due to the lack of articulation, I was not going to get the Futurama figures, but it seems that when you see a set or figure in a store, and can hold the box in your hand, you are more likely to buy it, at least I am anyway. If the figures I ordered don't have the best of paint jobs, I might have to return to Wal-Mart and look back through the selection.

And the big reason, I'm posting today, I looked behind the MCX Heroes series 2 box and found Teela! Clearly someone had tried to hide her and hope to return later. She was in the Series 1 box. Not the best paint job on her torso, but I bought it anyway.

So maybe some of you hoping to get series 2 will start to finding them in your stores near you.

Nathan Drake and Sully figures.
Some dudes on Killzone.
Horizon Zero Dawn.
Yes!
movies/series like
Starshiptroopers.

I am still heartbroken about the disappearance of the Starcraft Line. If I could have a Raynor and a Queen of Blades I would lose it. Also my futurama figs just aren't the same without a Zoidberg, because after all, why not Zoidberg?

littlepardue2123 wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:18 pm
I am still heartbroken about the disappearance of the Starcraft Line. If I could have a Raynor and a Queen of Blades I would lose it. Also my futurama figs just aren't the same without a Zoidberg, because after all, why not Zoidberg?
Zoidberg would great, but if we get more characters I think Leela and Dr Farnsworth would be the next 2. Possibly Zap Brannigan instead of Farnsworth. That leaves, in some order: Zoidberg, Amy, Kif, Hermes, Nibbler, Scruffy and Mom.

I briefly mention this with the set ideas, but I shall reiterate it here: Burt Gummer from the Tremors movies. He could come with an Elephant gun and one or two if his homemade bombs (black cylinder with white caps on the ends and a fuse on one end). It would be great to see Tremors as a Line, but I would settle for Burt and an Elephant gun.

-Val "what did you use for the fuse?"
-Burt "cannon fuse"
- Val "what do you use that for?"
-Burt plainly "my cannon"

you know I've said it once and ill say it again. they have the COD line so why no zombies characters. I mean were getting mackerof so wheres my tank dimsey

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”