[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo Base plates - Community

Halo Base plates

Got a question? Ask it here!
Can we have you go back to the small 3x2 plates with the 3x1 jumper top? The current terrain is ... frankly trash. It doesn't have them stand as well, its awkward to pose on, you can't easily store them on vehicles.. please bring back the gen 2 3x2 base plate.

You use them in other lines too! and it just boggles me why Halo has the WORST stands in it.

I'm not a big fan of the current Halo figure stands either. I feel they're not as great for balancing figures in poses. Also, you're kinda stuck with the left foot forward and can never really have the right foot forward if you're going to put both feet on pegs and have one foot in front of the other.

I agree, the old base plates were much better and we're easy to store. I would love to buy a set of about 100 of them for all of my figures.

Yeah they were alright. Kinda want them in landscape colours though which is a positive thing that the new stuff has.

Community Team
Hey there! Thanks for giving us your feedback :D

I can't really say anything bad about them. I did like the older ones though. You could connect a bunch of them together and make a little walking stand that you could crop out of the picture. The new ones aren't terrible. I like that they have an assortment of color. But considering the fact that I don't use very many stands then I can't really say anything bad about them.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”