[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Project: V.O.R.T.E.X - Page 179 - Community

Project: V.O.R.T.E.X

Tell your own story!

charliebucket wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:40 am
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 am
Nice find. Same as my recent purchase. Not gonna say what it is precisely but it's it's halo and the sum of the total amount of figures equals 12 and that's also the sum of the sets series number. Good luck guessing, not gonna say anything till it turns up.
Thanks! Gotta start guessing... What sets have twelve figures?
It's multiple maybe :P

charliebucket wrote:
Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:55 pm
He turned into Yoda on the last picture lol

The roaring in the distance was the battle between Nato and those defense things, right?

TisforTiger wrote:
Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:42 pm
The roaring in the distance was the battle between Nato and those defense things, right?
Yep correct.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:43 am
Nice find. Same as my recent purchase. Not gonna say what it is precisely but it's it's halo and the sum of the total amount of figures equals 12 and that's also the sum of the sets series number. Good luck guessing, not gonna say anything till it turns up.
12 figs. In one set? That's a very odd number though. I can't think of a single set with 12 figs. Not even the shadow convoy had that many and it had a lot of figs. Mabey a troop blister but they like to sit at 16 to 20 figs, the older ones 8 to 4 figs. Is it a new sealed set or a used open one?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”