[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Halo: Battle status - Page 25 - Community

Halo: Battle status

Tell your own story!
DevilDoll wrote:Anyone care to continue the story?
I was waiting for someone else to continue. But Assassinater is busy with his game with J5 and building for competitions, deinonychus hasn't posted since his character intro, and who knows what Eliteslayer is busy with (probably Halo 5) lol.

And I was busy with Halo 5 but just before the last Xbox update my rep got put into red and can't find a game, only games I can play on seem to be Battlefield Hardline and Elder Scrolls. I hate the report system, probably just because I figured out ground pound, I stock up on wraiths and I believe that just because a vehicle has room for multiple people - not all spots need to be filled. Or it's people from battlefield who can't take it when I camp outside a flag inside a tank, in the words of church of red vs blue "It's a legitimate strategy"

But I also posted the last bit of the story and I can't think of how to continue it in a way which still portrays my usual style of secret recordings or my new style of comedy.

I was asking cuz I'm working on something.

P.S. need one more name on Akula texts to pick up CoD story

DevilDoll wrote:I was asking cuz I'm working on something.

P.S. need one more name on Akula texts to pick up CoD story
I'll think up one, unless you have an idea? In which case I can figure out a way to introduce the character into the texts.

No ideas. Just need a new minor character to be thrown in

Yay some action back here! I had preplanned some stuff to hopefully happen a while back when this was going, n then all action kinda died off.

DevilDoll wrote:No ideas. Just need a new minor character to be thrown in
Do they have to be named or can they be labelled as a ?
Cause right now I have an idea involving a ? In a text conversation (basically Akula sends message to a friend to make sure his sister gets to south America safely, but that's the only idea I have at the moment)

AkulA1996 wrote:
DevilDoll wrote:No ideas. Just need a new minor character to be thrown in
Do they have to be named or can they be labelled as a ?
Cause right now I have an idea involving a ? In a text conversation (basically Akula sends message to a friend to make sure his sister gets to south America safely, but that's the only idea I have at the moment)
That's exactly what I'm looking for

Spartan: Andrew-300
Armor: Mark VI Spartan IV variant

"We need backup! Our guys are falling left and right!" said my comrade running alongside a Warthog.

"Stay calm! Backup's coming." I said.

I looked up at a giant Covenant Wraith, who was firing in my direction. My head slowly tilted upwards, looking at the impending danger of a plasma bolt from the Covenant tank's plasma launcher.

"Oh ***..." was what I said.

Red__Spartan003 wrote:Spartan: Andrew-300
Armor: Mark VI Spartan IV variant
Wrong thread for that first bit. There's a character introduction thread separate from this, you only need to describe your character like you have in this section I've quoted, up to you to give more details or not. But this thread you can just jump right in and start your characters story.

Akula 1996 here, I'm just here to withdraw my character from the storyline (kill them make them disappear whatever you want to do but no more from my characters after that).

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”