[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Call of Duty: Character thread - Page 2 - Community

Call of Duty: Character thread

Tell your own story!
Name: Devil Doll
Born: August 5, 1989
Bio: After the civil war in the U.S. that separated The American Republic (East) from the Continental Biospheres (West), the Devil Doll was born. Little is known about her origin, but many are aware of her abilities to acquire top-of-the-line weapons, as well as Next Gen Battle Tech. She's an arms dealer on a global scale.
Origin: Prague, Czech Republic

Shadows Character profiles:
Shadow 1
codename: Ghost
Origin: Unknown
Specialization: Stealth/Sharpshooter
Bio: Leader of the team, Ghost is calm, cool, and collected. Little is known about him at the present.
Shadow 2
codename: Phantom
Origin: Great Britain
Specialization: Tactician
Bio: Ex-S.A.S, Phantom is an excellent tactician, and is always 'the man with a plan' The most outspoken of the group, Phantom has a bad habit of foot in mouth disease.
Shadow 3
codename: Reaper
Origin: Russia
Specialization: Sniper/scout
Bio: Man of little words, Reaper is an ex-Spetsnaz soldier, and was the leader of his squad until they were slaughtered in a 10 to 1 fight. Badly injured, Reaper was left for dead, and once healed, became a solo bounty hunter until he was recruited by the Shadows. It has been whispered that he never misses a shot.
Shadow 4
codename: Wraith
Origin: America
Specialization: Grenadier/Heavy
Bio: An ex-Navy Seal, Wraith brings the boom to a fight with his grenades and rpg. When there is no way in, Wraith makes a way in which has earned him the nickname 'Door Maker'
Shadow 5
codename: Spectre
Origin: Unknown
Specialization: Close-quarters and stealth expert
Bio: Spectre is famous among his squad for his knives (the only weapons he uses). He has pin point accuracy with his heavy throwing knives that have taken down many an enemy soldier. Spectre doesn't talk at all and there is a myth that he was one of the best special ops soldiers but was shot in the throat and lost the ability to speak.

Codename: I.C.E
Real name: Jakob (very few know this only good friends such as the sisters)
Bio: I.C.E supposedly doesn't exist, but his sightings have become more and more frequent. Great at infiltration and assassinations, he is generally only called when all else fails. He knows the sisters well since they became friends as kids. Although I.C.E sometimes questions and disagrees with their methods, he treats them as sisters and will stop at nothing to keep them safe. His only hope is that they might one day turn from Almagro's teaching...

Name: KevLar
Born: September 3, 1997
Bio: Kevina is the younger sister of the infamous Devil Doll. A genius of a girl, she specializes in making the best and most sophisticated high-tech weapons the world has ever seen. She alone was solely responsible for the development of the orbital weapon known as ODIN. With her sister, a well known arms dealer, backing her in every way, Kevina Larcovich is an unstoppable force not to be toyed with.
Origin: Prague, Czech Republic

Name: 'Ness
D.O.B. unknown
Info: 'Ness followed her older brother to Europe when he decided he wasn't going to wait for the war to come to British soil. Her brother wasn't happy with her following him to Europe but he knew he couldn't persuade her to go back home, instead the siblings united the scattered resistance groups in Europe against the Russian invaders. At some point after the second ODIN attack on the US, Her brother joined a special task force and was sent to south America leaving 'Ness in Europe. *for further information on 'Ness please read The Akula Texts in the COD roleplay thread*

Akula 1996 here, nobody can use my characters anymore, I am withdrawing my characters from all story lines.

ADH96 wrote:Akula 1996 here, nobody can use my characters anymore, I am withdrawing my characters from all story lines.
What?? Why?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”