[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 51 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
The new ProBuilder helo rescue set is something I'm really looking forward to as I generally like helicopters. A set I would be very interested in in the COD line would be a UH-1 Iroquois (or at least a very close look-alike), somewhere in size between the "not-Blackhawk" and the "Urban Chopper". It would fit the theme of the Vietnam-era COD Black Ops sets that have been release thus far. It could also be designed with a more modern color scheme based on the UH-1Y Venom. For non military theme helo sets I think a news helicopter, mountain/winter search and rescue, police, and ski jumper set would be interesting ProBuilder sets.

An official Osprey and/or Chinook, or an approximation of, would be a set I would be interested in. Other non-military themed helos in the ProBuilder line would also attract my hobby spending money. There's an extensive variety of helo models that could serve as inspirations for sets form the Sikorsky Skycrane to the MH-53 Pave Low.

Randaethyr wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:59 am
The new ProBuilder helo rescue set is something I'm really looking forward to as I generally like helicopters. A set I would be very interested in in the COD line would be a UH-1 Iroquois (or at least a very close look-alike), somewhere in size between the "not-Blackhawk" and the "Urban Chopper". It would fit the theme of the Vietnam-era COD Black Ops sets that have been release thus far. It could also be designed with a more modern color scheme based on the UH-1Y Venom. For non military theme helo sets I think a news helicopter, mountain/winter search and rescue, police, and ski jumper set would be interesting ProBuilder sets.

An official Osprey and/or Chinook, or an approximation of, would be a set I would be interested in. Other non-military themed helos in the ProBuilder line would also attract my hobby spending money. There's an extensive variety of helo models that could serve as inspirations for sets form the Sikorsky Skycrane to the MH-53 Pave Low.
Now that would be a great set. Something id even consider buying.

An idea would be Fortnite figures like the character skins in the game. Also some dope weapons and backgrounds. Some props, also.

Probably someone mentioned this. But we should begin getting historically accurate sets from the pro builder line. Perhaps 1-3 sets per year and switch the theme. One year can be samurais and ninja, next year romans, and then egyptians etc etc. Keeps it fresh but with 1 big set and perhaps 2-3 trooper builder/ smaller sets per year would be great. Of course there would still be the 1-2 more modern sets. I like what I've been seeing from the pro builder line so far.

I think it would be cool if in the Pokemon line they did figures for the human characters in the game too. They'd be out of scale with the Pokemon since the buildable Pokemon are so much bigger than other figures from other lines, but it'd be cool to have, you could do things like "gym leader sets" that include a gym leader with one or more of their Pokemon, like Brock with onyx, or Roxanne with nosepass, it could be a good way of appealing to those fans who really like some of the human characters from the games, while also shaking up the variety of sets in the line

That's a good idea Nak and I hope Mega thinks about this. It would give those that do not care about Pokemon a reason to look into some of the sets.

It would be incredible if Mega got the licence for Borderlands or Starcraft (or Dinoriders as I have said before!) but more than anything do you think you can work on your distribution to the UK? You've got some amazing sets that I would love to buy, but no chance while trapped on this tiny isle!

McStoo wrote:
Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:10 am
It would be incredible if Mega got the licence for Borderlands or Starcraft (or Dinoriders as I have said before!) but more than anything do you think you can work on your distribution to the UK? You've got some amazing sets that I would love to buy, but no chance while trapped on this tiny isle!
don't worry at least we are all on the same tiny space pebble, in an ocean of empty space.

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but I'd love to see them do the legendary Pokemon like the birds from gen 1 or Mew/Mewtwo.

I think there making Mew and Mewtwo

Return to “General discussion”