[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 205 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Jason397a wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 11:15 pm
CQB spartans! PLEASE make this happen! I missed these guys so much, and since they're in Halo 5, you could have them in halo 5 sets!
agreed also want new h3 eva, scout, eod, security, (elite : ascetic, commando and flight)

I think mega should stop useing the spring loaded shooter for sets. It is cool but when you use on everything it makes that thing not look a good because their didn't make to look like something from in game but to look good with the spring shooter thingy. ( it that's just me thoughts)

Agreed. For example the turret on the forge hog. Was gonna get it but not with a turret like that.

I agree if it compromises the design of the build just for a little spring shooter it should NOT be there, NO COMPROMISES IN DESIGN MEGA! MAKE IT RIGHT!

Just add a new turret, and slap the spring fire one on a wall. Then make it so 20 spring fire-ers fire all at once. There, firewall.

Back to the topic of new sets, we really need more Banished sets, I'd love to see a Halo Signature Series Banished Blisterback. Any sane person would!
And the newer style of Banished scarab would be a welcome addition as well!

a noble team set
20-30$

that silver wash on the osiris and blue teams set, it would fit the reach spartans the best

I experimented with my Atriox to make him a decent size bigger (about a head bigger) while still allowing him to be in scale with vehicles. I fit him in a ghost, a banshee, a phantom, a pelican, a scorpion, a mantis, a jackrabbit, and a gen 2 cyclops. The only ones he had trouble fitting in were the scorpion and the pelican. The lids would not close all the way. If we wanna be slightly real, a brute WOULD have trouble fitting in these. I honestly feel that him looking bigger than Spartans and Elites makes those slight limitations worth it. Brutes needs to be bigger than both of those. As it stands (pun intended) my Atriox and Decimus without mods are about Spartan height, give or take.
What did I do to mod Atriox to a pretty respectable and yet workable size? I took the thigh pieces from a Mega Construx Destiny Fallen and put them on Atriox. Then I put a single 1 X 1 stud and put it at the bottom of his feet. Then I added a belt piece between his hip piece and chest piece. The belt piece works to make the brute look a little thicker, as they should.

Emmsnake wrote:
Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:48 pm
I experimented with my Atriox to make him a decent size bigger (about a head bigger) while still allowing him to be in scale with vehicles. I fit him in a ghost, a banshee, a phantom, a pelican, a scorpion, a mantis, a jackrabbit, and a gen 2 cyclops. The only ones he had trouble fitting in were the scorpion and the pelican. The lids would not close all the way. If we wanna be slightly real, a brute WOULD have trouble fitting in these. I honestly feel that him looking bigger than Spartans and Elites makes those slight limitations worth it. Brutes needs to be bigger than both of those. As it stands (pun intended) my Atriox and Decimus without mods are about Spartan height, give or take.
What did I do to mod Atriox to a pretty respectable and yet workable size? I took the thigh pieces from a Mega Construx Destiny Fallen and put them on Atriox. Then I put a single 1 X 1 stud and put it at the bottom of his feet. Then I added a belt piece between his hip piece and chest piece. The belt piece works to make the brute look a little thicker, as they should.
Now, to do that with every single Brute I own... Man this will be pricey...

Since we're going to get the rally hog sometime this year, I was thinking that maybe we get more warthogs from the hogwild update. I know that the update wasn't a fan favorite, but I think that there are some pretty interesting warthogs. I, personally, would like to see a needle hog. MCX has a large variety of parts that they can use to make it look pretty close to the real thing.

Return to “Halo”