[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Most Prized Set/Figurine - Page 9 - Community

Most Prized Set/Figurine

General news and information related to Mega Construx
My most prized figure.... My custom Scout. 6 hours of work pays off.

Hello everyone!!! My most prized SET is my CoD desert base. My most prized figure is my John "Soap" MacTavish which I dubbed up with adding a Atlas troopers pistol and a perfect colored backpack which holds his Shotgun while he is holding the Atlas pistol. I have a scarf that came with the Desert Squad pack and a custom painted flash grenade and a custom painted knife. I rate it 10/5 stars to me. I really like how I put the look.

I only have one figure, and it's Covenant Commander. But now that I know Mega Bloks does World of Warcraft, I'm going to get some of those sets.

BrickBuildingFun wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 12:37 pm
I only have one figure, and it's Covenant Commander. But now that I know Mega Bloks does World of Warcraft, I'm going to get some of those sets.
past tense sadly the wow line was discontinued you can still buy em online.

Either my Blue Banished Brute or my Warmaster Gregor figure.

Hah, this is such a hard question to answer. Some of the Heroes line figures are simply amazing, like the Elite Honor Guard, COD jet pilot, or Fireteam Majestic members. For me personally it is a three-way tie between my custom H4 Chief, custom Sgt. Johnson and custom Spartan Carter figure. I know they aren't official Mega figures but the custom figures I made encompass everything I find great with Mega's products, from the great foundations of the figures to customize, to the inspiration from the Mega community to come up with something truly unique.

Hmm, I don't know, maybe my CoD Boo101 figure, he's just the guy from the set with guys with blue camo pants with, the figure with camo pants and helmet customized with the Claw Assault head without gasmask!

Everyone knows my most prized fig!

GRUBFLAP THE ELEVATED

nigelninja11 wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:47 am
Everyone knows my most prized fig!

GRUBFLAP THE ELEVATED
step one

Steal Truths crown

Step two

Wear crown

Step 3

Profit