[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
I've been thinking about making a comic, it's going to have something to do with Halo. Here's a plot synopsis thingy. - Community

I've been thinking about making a comic, it's going to have something to do with Halo. Here's a plot synopsis thingy.

Tell your own story!
Here's the gist of it all. A group of ONI contracted archaeologists and agents, lead by the esteemed scientist Romanov Boltishek, are assigned an excavation mission on the glassed world of Eden-6. To cut a long story short, they come across an ancient alien artifact: a star map of the galaxy with a set of coordinates. Romanov initially thinks the artifact is Forerunner in origin. However, through further examination Romanov discovers that the star map is not Forerunner. The star map is, in fact, Precursor in origin. After this discovery, Romanov begins to theorize that the set of coordinates leads to some form of Precursor technology or a living Precursor. With the help of a mysterious benefactor, Romanov plans out a journey that will be remember by future generations for years to come. A journey that will make the fiercest of rivals friends, a journey that will put the strongest of the UNSC's spartans to the test, a journey that will change history forever.

What do you think?

That sounds awesome. Do it!

Broooo! That sounds legit!

Sounds promising. A good basis to launch off that's for sure.

Just one thing: Can I be one of the archeologists?

Can I be a mercenary/hired guard?

Sounds kool. I want to be a hired gun.

Are you accepting gallery members as characters? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could fit me in there somehow.

charliebucket wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:14 pm
Are you accepting gallery members as characters? If so, I'd appreciate it if you could fit me in there somehow.
Ditto. And IF so can I be a Merc leader? With a personality somewhat like my own? With my Infamous Red ENFORCER armor? PLZ?

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”