[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 206 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
I'd like a brand new Promethean set, filled with crawlers, soldiers, 5 or 6 watchers and 2 incineration cannon knights with the set called "Promethean Invasion" costing around $50 or $60.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Mar 05, 2018 5:29 pm
In halo 1 cortana was purple with short hair lol.
Cortana still has purple hair

Hi,Mega Construx, we need some Covenant leaders in the heroes series like an Elite Shipmaster for example or a Brute Warlord and more covenant fireteam that includes a full articuled Hunter and some Jackal Rangers and Elite Generals , also a Covenant Lich set,with 2 elites,one grunt and one Jackal Ranger,greetings from Spain.

Next Halo signature series. From Halo Wars 2 a UNSC Condor.

For a next mid level price set a banished blisterback vehicle.

We need flood sets urgently.

also we need a new Promethean Fireteam based on the Warzone playmode that includes a Promethean commannder.

Warzone fire fight

8 generic Spartans warden eternal 1 knight commander 4 soldiers 4 crawlers assortment of 8 req weapons 8 standard unsc weapons 9 promethean guns assortment of terrain and props

JFO182 wrote:
Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:08 am
Since we're going to get the rally hog sometime this year, I was thinking that maybe we get more warthogs from the hogwild update. I know that the update wasn't a fan favorite, but I think that there are some pretty interesting warthogs. I, personally, would like to see a needle hog. MCX has a large variety of parts that they can use to make it look pretty close to the real thing.
Is that in game ooor is it mega who's releasing that? Just saying, if it's in game there are already rally warthogs and loads of others.

There are needle hogs in halo 5

Return to “Halo”