[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Hey! Collect anything besides Mega Construx? - Community

Hey! Collect anything besides Mega Construx?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Here's a questions for ya! Do you, the user, collect anything else besides Mega Construx. For me it's [competitor]'s Transformers and Star Wars.

I also collect Marvel Legends, various DC figures, and MOTU Classics. I have a smattering of Star Trek and Star Wars figures, too.

Lastly, I have a few Indy figures like Hellboy, Madman, and I like Battle Tribes.

I used to collect 1/18 scale military figures. Though the last ~5 years I've stopped and seriously considered selling them off because I just don't get any enjoyment out of them anymore. I also have quite a few Star Wars figures from before the shift back to 5 POA figures in the main line but it was never something I collected more than a few characters that I really liked.

I still collect 1/6 but mostly geared towards the late 90's-early 2000's 21st Century Toys, Blue Box, Dragon Models Limited, Formative International "Soldiers of the World, and GI Joe Hall of Fame & Classic Collection lines. I have some more modern stuff mostly loose for kitbashing and a couple of early Hot Toys and CY Girls boxed figures. But I've stopped really getting anything new unless something shows up that I really like due to the pretty rapid inflation of prices for 1/6 collectibles.

The toy line I collect that has the most nostalgia for me and that I get the most enjoyment out of is the Gundam Mobile Suit in Action line from the early 2000's. I limit myself (for now) to Universal Century figures and I am only missing a few of the mass retail release figures, the GP03, the Elmeth, and the Psycho Gundam to have a complete collection. I have a few Dengeki Hobby and convention exclusive figures as well. I also build Gunpla though I don't limit that to UC only. I have probably a little over a dozen High Grades and some SD kits, the 1/48 scale Jumbo Grade RX78-2, a Master Grade Heavy Arms, and a few Real Grade kits. I started collecting MSiA again a few years ago when I decided to rebuild the collection I had as a young teenager. I did the same with Micro Machines for nostalgia purposes, but I limited myself to air craft.

Return to “General discussion”