[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Improve distribution? - Community

Improve distribution?

Got a question? Ask it here!
So I've been noticing that the two major sellers of Mega Construx products, Target and Walmart, are not selling much Halo or Call of Duty sets. I've just been seeing younger kid sets like Despicable Me and Pokémon sets.

The distribution issue has been brought up before, so I'm sure mega is aware of it. I don't know how much they're willing or able to say about it though.

Something to remember is that Walmart believes there is no demand for them. It is important to let walmart Corp., not store manager, that you want them. If they get enough people complaining they will push Mattel for them. My Walmart has a larger space for south park then Cod or Halo.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:03 pm
Something to remember is that Walmart believes there is no demand for them. It is important to let walmart Corp., not store manager, that you want them. If they get enough people complaining they will push Mattel for them. My Walmart has a larger space for south park then Cod or Halo.
We should call this push, the "Mega Revolt". I would love to see a whole line of sets at every store.

Community Team
LishaThorne wrote:
You're absolutely right! We encourage going directly to the retailers near you to express your interest in the toys you want to see!

Heh. I did that and they still didn't want to stock any more sets :'(

I can find Pokémon or new minions set

honestly I don't blaim mega for distribution as much as I blaim the lines. halo has been on a downward incline since 343i, COD since advanced warfare and destiny blew its own leg off with D2 being far worse then D1 in many ways. The only one I see getting better is D2. Cod B04 if the rumors are true is already a bust if they cut the well polished campaign trayarck is known for, for a stupid battle royal game mode. plus they need a major map design overall to break up the trash map design that has been plaguing the franchises multiplayer as well. Halo well its 343i the company that should have never gotten ahold of the halo license to begin with, 343i has so much ground they need to retake and I'm sorry but I doubt they are even capable of doing it with halo 6. D2 can only get better as it was insultingly bad when it launched being more boring then the first one which is a hard thing to do considering that hot mess. D2 simply being not fun to play ATM. mega needs to get better licences or mabey go back to doing some of there own. The pro builders line is a good example of what I want to see. wile each wave has come with a set I'm not interested in they each come with one I am. like that copter vs the train. train I'm meh on the copter ill pick up retail.

LishaThorne wrote:
Sadly They seemed to be proved right as the product on the shelf has been there forever. They will only believe product is worth shelfspace if it sells. Sellouts promote restock and space for new product, I know there are other behind the scenes contractual dealings that bear upon availability, but sales are the bottom line to retailers.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”