[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Scenery packs - Community

Scenery packs

Got a question? Ask it here!
Being able to buy scenery and large amounts of terrain, with of course a couple figures in a pack, but mostly focused on terrain and scenery meaning depending on tthe way you do this you would be able to make fantasy things with elves, dwarves,fairies and all the other things in the fantasy genre, so yeah you can buy scenery packs to add to sets, cause personally i think there should be more scenery or terrain in sets. and you can have multiple genres of terrain and maybe even terrain from games as well.

Yes and yes. We need terrain and scenery. Fireteams used to do this alright. Used to.

Boredowen747 wrote:
Sun Apr 29, 2018 1:12 am
Being able to buy scenery and large amounts of terrain, with of course a couple figures in a pack, but mostly focused on terrain and scenery meaning depending on tthe way you do this you would be able to make fantasy things with elves, dwarves,fairies and all the other things in the fantasy genre, so yeah you can buy scenery packs to add to sets, cause personally i think there should be more scenery or terrain in sets. and you can have multiple genres of terrain and maybe even terrain from games as well.
I agree, more terrain and plant life for setting up scenes would be great. For example: a desert themed pack, jungle themed pack, mountains themed pack, temperate forest pack. Sounds like a great idea Boredowen747.

Agree, and now that they are taking out all the scenario pieces from the sets, We dont have anithing where to get this pieces. I used to buy more pieces from specific sets for the terrain, as the ghost sets, but now you only get figures and no extra pieces. Its Insulting how they sell you at the same price sets with less pieces than before. Just check the price of the WWII Bike. Just the Motorcicle, 2 figures and the Letrine house... and the post.

Ya I could get behind this. Sets focused on terrain. They could easily do this for like any COD set.

Yes! We NEED terrain! It would help so much with Stop Motions or even photos in general. Like, layers that are used to make mountains and hills. That would be great.

SpartanGregor113 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 10:53 am
Yes! We NEED terrain! It would help so much with Stop Motions or even photos in general. Like, layers that are used to make mountains and hills. That would be great.
I am desperate for decent terrain so I don't have to greenscreen EVERYTHING.
I am looking at existing sets such as pirates and dragons which came with a fair bit of stonework.
There must also be parts from other manufacturers which can be used (brick walls, stone walls)
I am looking at the military diorama sets. The only issue is the scale of these things in comparison to Mega.

I want WW2 call cod squad/scenery sets for army building and custom!

For those of you who've been demanding scenery/terrain/basic bricks, check out the shop. There's some interesting new sets there in the MCX section that might just be what you're looking for.

NatoGreavesy wrote:
Thu May 24, 2018 10:13 pm
For those of you who've been demanding scenery/terrain/basic bricks, check out the shop. There's some interesting new sets there in the MCX section that might just be what you're looking for.
IM SO HYPED FOR THESE!

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”