[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Create your own ability or weapon? - Community

Create your own ability or weapon?

Tell your own story!
Just thought of a forum for talking about your characters armour enhancements and or abilities, for example my charscter has tge robict lower left arm after a crash, but what you down know is it contains a micro-nuclear fusion core that if the need arises I use as a bomb

Rook's abilities are rapidly evolving. So far she has super strength and super speed. And seems near unbreakable, for now...

DevilDoll wrote:Rook's abilities are rapidly evolving. So far she has super strength and super speed. And seems near unbreakable, for now...
Cool

After Sebaste had been brought back after his squad had been wiped out, he had his armor upgraded to include retractable blades mounted on his gauntlets, this way if he lost his katana and didn't have any other weapons, he could trigger the blades and still be able to fight
( think WH40K Lightning claws )

eliteslayer4915 wrote:After Sebaste had been brought back after his squad had been wiped out, he had his armor upgraded to include retractable blades mounted on his gauntlets, this way if he lost his katana and didn't have any other weapons, he could trigger the blades and still be able to fight
( think WH40K Lightning claws )
Cool

me i am my weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whawhahahahaha

jackdawg444 wrote:me i am my weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whawhahahahaha
Muwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DevilDoll wrote:
jackdawg444 wrote:me i am my weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! whawhahahahaha
Muwahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
very good evil laugh

Nothing but brute strength. Just an unlimited supply of any weapon I want. Unlimited bank account. Kinda like Jason Bourne, or Red Reddington. Even Batman. Bwahahaha! !!!!!!

Jason-101 wrote:Nothing but brute strength. Just an unlimited supply of any weapon I want. Unlimited bank account. Kinda like Jason Bourne, or Red Reddington. Even Batman. Bwahahaha! !!!!!!
Nice

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”