[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc.. - Page 210 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs etc..

Builds & Discussions
Put pegs on the armor to attach weapons and holster gear (like Destiny and Call of Duty). Also bring back battlescapes.

A remake of EVAs last stand, everything should be the same, but with fully articulated figures.

How about a Halo Reach customizer pack? It would work perfectly because the legs, crotch piece, and the forearms of all the Reach spartans are the same. This set would include two figures of some kind of color, red and blue would be nice because we haven't gotten any red Reach spartans yet. Both of them will have three kinds of armor. The armor that I would like to see is the Air Assault, Grenadier, Scout, EVA, Operator, Hazop, or Commando, those are just some armor Ideas. People would also by many of them because Halo Reach spartans are highly customizable. I really hope to see this in the near future.

murphbloks wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 pm
How about a Halo Reach customizer pack? It would work perfectly because the legs, crotch piece, and the forearms of all the Reach spartans are the same. This set would include two figures of some kind of color, red and blue would be nice because we haven't gotten any red Reach spartans yet. Both of them will have three kinds of armor. The armor that I would like to see is the Air Assault, Grenadier, Scout, EVA, Operator, Hazop, or Commando, those are just some armor Ideas. People would also by many of them because Halo Reach spartans are highly customizable. I really hope to see this in the near future.
I agree. The Halo Reach sets have been lacking recently, with the most recent sets being the Faithful vs. Fallen and Jun and Carter as individual figures. I think that Mega might release some more Halo Reach sets in 2020 (it's 10 year anniversary), kinda like what they did with Halo 3 last year, since it was Halo 3's 10 year anniversary. However, this is just speculation.

murphbloks wrote:
Wed May 02, 2018 6:12 pm
we need new EOD molds

When are we gonna get Achilles the next halo heroes need to have a Achilles!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:34 am
I did a quick google search on that figure, and I agree, he looks pretty cool. But an Ancient Greek hero version of Akhilleus would be even cooler (I used the more Greek style of spelling). I'd buy either one. Great idea Rogue-Elite.

AiasOileus wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 8:56 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
I did a quick google search on that figure, and I agree, he looks pretty cool. But an Ancient Greek hero version of Akhilleus would be even cooler (I used the more Greek style of spelling). I'd buy either one. Great idea Rogue-Elite.
I was thinking like Achilles armor from halo 5 its an actual armor in-game

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:36 pm
AiasOileus wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
By a search, I meant the Halo Achilles, and it looks very cool, but me being a fan of Greek history I had to comment on the hero of the Mermidons as well.

AiasOileus wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:59 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri May 04, 2018 9:36 pm
AiasOileus wrote:

By a search, I meant the Halo Achilles, and it looks very cool, but me being a fan of Greek history I had to comment on the hero of the Mermidons as well.
yes of course you confused me.

Return to “Halo”