[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Overpriced - Page 2 - Community

Overpriced

Got a question? Ask it here!
Mega deserves to be the no.1 construction toy; we just need to convince young adults there's still fun to be had in brick construction systems and kids that Mega Construx isn't going to fall apart like 20 year old Dragons sets.

Yeah. The major reason why I can't get new sets often is just simply because there just isn't any sets around for me to buy, however we must take into account that this is the fault of the distributor, be that an online store or a regular store. As MCX said, the best way to get Mega near you is to contact local shops. I tried that, and they refused, but that doesn't mean that you guys can't.

charliebucket wrote: Yeah. The major reason why I can't get new sets often is just simply because there just isn't any sets around for me to buy, however we must take into account that this is the fault of the distributor, be that an online store or a regular store. As MCX said, the best way to get Mega near you is to contact local shops. I tried that, and they refused, but that doesn't mean that you guys can't.

Basically did the same thing, that store was the only one that I now of in my region to not get stocked with drop pods or post Shadow and SOS FTs.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”