[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them - Page 13 - Community

Sets in Australia and New Zealand and where to find them

Builds & Discussions
Yeah pretty bad. A lot of my local stores don't even have any shelf space for mega products at all. The last time I saw a mega set was at TRU, 3 decrepit looking dual mode hogs that probably haven't been touched since stocktake. Guess it's worse in NZ.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:48 am
We don't get blind packs or battle packs in Australia. But in America that's ridiculous.
last time I checked my local store has a load of warrior packs and some heroes

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:23 am
Yeah pretty bad. A lot of my local stores don't even have any shelf space for mega products at all. The last time I saw a mega set was at TRU, 3 decrepit looking dual mode hogs that probably haven't been touched since stocktake. Guess it's worse in NZ.
At least you can find Dual Mode WartHogs. I have a theory that NZ gets AUS' unwanted stock. This would mean that, if AUS has nothing, then NZ is gonna have nothing. If AUS has surplus, then NZ gets sets. That's my thinkin'.

Hey guys I'm a new collector in oz. So every piece I'm buying so far is from the super expensive after market seller's.
I found a cheap arctic warthog for $14au-$24au after postage.
I can't put up a link but if you type:
m dot catch dot com dot au you might find it.

That's a great price, mine was $50 :(. If I hadn't spent a tonne of money on mega this month I might have got another for a better recon helmet that doesn't have a tan flake under the visor but oh well. Nice find anyway and it's nice to see another Australian collector, it's a tough grind to get sets now.

Yeah the price of these figures and sets honestly shocked me at first.
I've spent enough money this month already, I wanted to get a good start to the collection. The big purchase was a new countdown set I brought on eBay yesterday for 130+26 postage for a total of $156.. I love the saber, its the set I probably wanted the most.
I have a couple of warthogs on the way as well as a Promethean ship, a banshee set and a ghost set. And a few extra figures Spartans/covenent, I made a purchase from the Mattel official site and at first postage was only $10, the next time I went to order the postage was $60... I'm worried I've been charged a lot more than $10 postage on the first order.. Will have to get a bank statement and check.

PS the Promethean ship is reduced to like $35 on their site from $50

Yeah I recently got the Destiny Sig series, and I've got the Sniper Cyclops and 12 blind packs from stormbound and maverick coming in. Countdown is a great set, only my Sabree has survived the time I've had it but it's also great for making custom buildings.

I found the arctic warthog and the corporate security cyclops at a Toymate in Sydney

Corporate Cyclops?, I'm going to a town with one on Saturday, I'll check it out.
Edit- Did they have anything else?

Took a look on their website. Looks like they don't have any info on stock at all. Seems like they may be a fairly new company so that would make sense, I guess.

Return to “Halo”