[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022 - Page 6 - Community

Comic Index - Update 12/16/2022

Tell your own story!
TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:10 am
Added @NatoGreavesy's 'Lost In The Snow - Causatum', @GruntGunner's 'Blue VS Orange', @ArtfulConch's 'Spartan 027', and @jabbathehut's 'Invincible' to the 'ongoing' list.
I'm eventually going to reformat the entire list by user, rather than by the three categories it's currently at. I think that will make the list much easier to update in the future.
I know this probably isn’t going on anymore, but if it is could you add Celsyan Defense Unit Rebooted?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 am
TacticalSponge wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 2:10 am
Added @NatoGreavesy's 'Lost In The Snow - Causatum', @GruntGunner's 'Blue VS Orange', @ArtfulConch's 'Spartan 027', and @jabbathehut's 'Invincible' to the 'ongoing' list.
I'm eventually going to reformat the entire list by user, rather than by the three categories it's currently at. I think that will make the list much easier to update in the future.
I know this probably isn’t going on anymore, but if it is could you add Celsyan Defense Unit Rebooted?
Y would it stop?

Well, people are constantly making comics and it could become a tedious task.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 5:41 pm
Well, people are constantly making comics and it could become a tedious task.
Tactical was patient enough to go backwards why not forwards

Bossofbricks wrote:My series is called deadpools team
I'm a bit confused as you have a few different comics that seem to use the same characters. Do you want these added separately, or should I add them as one item?
Spartanz19 wrote:
Wed May 09, 2018 10:25 am
Got it
Spartanz19 wrote: Well, people are constantly making comics and it could become a tedious task.
It was getting a bit tedious, but that's mostly due to how I formatted the list. The new version should be much easier to work with.

Can you add Deadpool's team please

Bossofbricks wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 2:06 pm
Can you add Deadpool's team please
I'll ask again. Since you seem to have a few different comics that use the same characters, would you like them added separately or as a single entry?

They are the same story Deadpool's team sorry only made a name a couple of days ago (the one with the briefing at the start is discontinued

Bossofbricks wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 4:05 pm
They are the same story Deadpool's team sorry only made a name a couple of days ago (the one with the briefing at the start is discontinued
Alright, I've added it under the 'ongoing' category.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”