[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Harvester box - Community

Harvester box

Got a question? Ask it here!
Hey there,

I just finished my Cabal Harvester Dropship and let me first say, it's AMAZING! Anyways, I digress, I noticed that the two boxes inside the main box have perforated sections of them. Does anyone know what they are for?

KhaosTheory wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 5:57 pm
Hey there,

I just finished my Cabal Harvester Dropship and let me first say, it's AMAZING! Anyways, I digress, I noticed that the two boxes inside the main box have perforated sections of them. Does anyone know what they are for?
Easy opening for tearing them open i belive. Of course i just used a knife.

I just tore them open with no regards to keeping them mint. I just don't have the space to keep boxes, especially the Harvester, hehe...

I would just say easy opening.

I guess that makes sense, the flaps were kinda difficult lol. They were just in odd places on the front the box that made it seem like it served a display purpose.

KhaosTheory wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 am
I guess that makes sense, the flaps were kinda difficult lol. They were just in odd places on the front the box that made it seem like it served a display purpose.
Yes, it is the same way for the Halo Heroes. That easy open tab is not so easy.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:59 am
KhaosTheory wrote:
*shudders* Yeah that can be a pain. Getting the figure out of the blister without scissors, which could damage the figure if they slip... That's even harder.

charliebucket wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:
KhaosTheory wrote:
*shudders* Yeah that can be a pain. Getting the figure out of the blister without scissors, which could damage the figure if they slip... That's even harder.
That's why I tear the plastic off the paper. Wayyy easier.

I do that and try not to destroy the box at the same time. My second hobby is collecting mcx boxes.

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 am
charliebucket wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 11:19 pm
ccbrowning5 wrote:

That's why I tear the plastic off the paper. Wayyy easier.
Yep for sure. I just don't have the space to collect the boxes.

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”