[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega-Verse "Retired Thread" - Page 70 - Community

Mega-Verse "Retired Thread"

Tell your own story!

Rats.... I missed it! I'm so sorry, I was so busy today D:

Jason397a wrote:
Sat May 26, 2018 11:51 pm
Rats.... I missed it! I'm so sorry, I was so busy today D:
No probs man. If you have anything you do want to ask I'll be here the rest of the night. EDIT!

If you want you can go through the questions and give your answers still jason397a. Similar to what nato did.

Yeah sorry I wasn't on much too, ended up being quite busy.

Unfortunately for me, I’ve come to a conclusion. Because Reach was the only Halo campaign I ever really played, I don’t know any Halo story or lore. And thus, the Imperial Campaign is a completely seperate story from the Halo lore, meaning it will not cooperate with the Mega-Verse. I may try to make a comic that is congruent with the Mega-Verse lore, but not now.

Spartanz19 wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 am
Unfortunately for me, I’ve come to a conclusion. Because Reach was the only Halo campaign I ever really played, I don’t know any Halo story or lore. And thus, the Imperial Campaign is a completely seperate story from the Halo lore, meaning it will not cooperate with the Mega-Verse. I may try to make a comic that is congruent with the Mega-Verse lore, but not now.
No probs man. Honestly I've only played combat evolved and reach and read a few books. Most of the office halo lore in the Mega-Verse is just the cannon outline put in place as a foundation.

Just a question, will we ever be doing this huge collab with all the different comics, are we only going to be referencing other people's work? I think it would be really cool if all the comics could ban together (Kinda like the avengers, but that's just me).

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 11:24 am
Just a question, will we ever be doing this huge collab with all the different comics, are we only going to be referencing other people's work? I think it would be really cool if all the comics could ban together (Kinda like the avengers, but that's just me).
Yes the battle of antares is a large intersection in the narrative of the Mega-Verse. The comics will be interesecting with one another heavily with this upcoming event. We have not had a good way to get in touch with you privately 5o discuss some stuff or I would have involved you in the space battles tactical actions. If your open I can get you in for the second one.

Jason397a wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 6:28 pm
That'd be awesome!
I really wish this site had private messaging. lol... anyway got it, ill ask for you in the Mega-Verse thread when I present your action.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”