[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WORLD OF YOOTZ UPDATE - Community

WORLD OF YOOTZ UPDATE

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Unfortunately yootz is NOT canceled, its been renamed megaconstrux world.

However one set includes a dragon.

Source - Chewybricks

Yeah the castle and dragon might be good for parts...

Saw it. Looks fine I guess. Still not interested in it. Honestly it's a perfect example of what not to do. I can't even tell what the intended market is for it. As for the castle and dragon mega has done both better elsewhere from what I've seen of it so I'll probably pass.

I've had a change of heart, it may not be probuilder but these are probably decent as parts/accessories packs. The heads are pretty cute too and could be used in custom cartoon/anime figure building.

Even with this change of heart, has anyone seen these in stores? I doubt they'd come all the way over to Australia.

Seen a couple small ones on Amazon, don't think they're available in-store, though..

Taku46 wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:47 am
I've had a change of heart, it may not be probuilder but these are probably decent as parts/accessories packs. The heads are pretty cute too and could be used in custom cartoon/anime figure building.

Even with this change of heart, has anyone seen these in stores? I doubt they'd come all the way over to Australia.
Yeah I'm doubtful haven't seen anything for awhile in Aus. I've got a Aus sightings thread in the halo section (I know great spot, I originally meant it to be only Halo but it was to easy to keep track off.)

Ya no... I'll buy some for parts if there dirt cheap but I'm not keeping thouse creepy Iego wannabe big head weirdos. They go straight into the trash.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm
Ya no... I'll buy some for parts if there dirt cheap but I'm not keeping thouse creepy Iego wannabe big head weirdos. They go straight into the trash.
Send them to me! I love those little buggers and already got all four of the sets currently available. I plan to collect all of the Yootz/World sets. I think the figures are super cute. :D

akunthita wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm
Send them to me! I love those little buggers and already got all four of the sets currently available. I plan to collect all of the Yootz/World sets. I think the figures are super cute. :D
well to each their own.

Also instead of throwing then away you should melt them with a blow torch.

Then use the plastic for custom parts...

Return to “General discussion”