[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. - Page 33 - Community

CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Tell your own story!
Imagine if he hadn't made a lot of arguments. He would still be contributing . I think there is a lesson to be paid attention to in that fact.

Lots of people lurk on forums and quite often are put off by negativity . The more inviting the board, the less drama the board has the more members join and post.

Yeah maybe so HElement but he usually was just trying to correct people and these days people don't like that. I don't know the details as to why he was banned but I will say it will be a lot different without him, he was the one guy almost always commenting.

There is an old saying ..

"It's not what you say but how you say it"

Also another :
" Having at least 2 of these characteristics will almost always keep you employed
1) Being very good at your work
2) Showing up on time
3) Having a good attitude (getting along with your coworkers)
If you only have 1 chances are you won't be employed for long "

Whether or not these quotes seem applicable here depends upon how old one is heh. Anyway this is moving off topic . New folks will join, old members may become more active and camo adventures will continue for those that want it to.

6 and a half hundred hours here in the am. I'm ready to work. On CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE.

Assassinater117 wrote:Yeah maybe so HElement but he usually was just trying to correct people and these days people don't like that. I don't know the details as to why he was banned but I will say it will be a lot different without him, he was the one guy almost always commenting.
Yes he was. At least he brought something to the table.

Thehumanelement wrote:"It's not what you say but how you say it"
I believe this sums up exactly why he was permanently banned.

It's not like the admins didn't give him a chance.
He had been temporarily banned a few times before.
Getting a temp ban usually means that multiple forum members reported abuse by the user.

I don't want to say too much about him because he is not here to defend himself.
However, I will say that I support the admins decision to permanently ban him.
I believe it was the right thing to do.

I concur. So at this time I will temporarily band myself for five minutes while I have coffee. And I will evaluate my actions as a comic artist, photographer, writer, and editor of CAMO DAYS ADVENTURE. Please feel free to send your donations to I.D.G.A.C. / P.O. box ID10T- club. C/o. R-U-2-pid. And show the love. Hahaha.

Hour later: got a few things to do today. Then Camo days time. Ideas.?

yes how bout a shot from a drone leading the heros to his lair

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”