[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
WORLD OF YOOTZ UPDATE - Page 2 - Community

WORLD OF YOOTZ UPDATE

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 3:26 pm
Ya no... I'll buy some for parts if there dirt cheap but I'm not keeping thouse creepy Iego wannabe big head weirdos. They go straight into the trash.
Haha I'd like some of your surplus yootz too. I can't wait to create some abominations by mix and matching with other Mega figure lines.

akunthita wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Ya no... I'll buy some for parts if there dirt cheap but I'm not keeping thouse creepy Iego wannabe big head weirdos. They go straight into the trash.
Send them to me! I love those little buggers and already got all four of the sets currently available. I plan to collect all of the Yootz/World sets. I think the figures are super cute. :D
Well... still nice to see someone dose like the line at least. You got new sets coming soon too.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:39 am
akunthita wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 10:20 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Send them to me! I love those little buggers and already got all four of the sets currently available. I plan to collect all of the Yootz/World sets. I think the figures are super cute. :D
Well... still nice to see someone dose like the line at least. You got new sets coming soon too.
agreed

Return to “General discussion”