[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 58 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 pm
StarCraft would be great I'd make XenoMorph Zerg hybrids

ZERGOMORPHS

It is weird how Activision and blizzard are.
With overwatch taken by [competitor], CoD for MCX what next? Will we get a WoW line reboot maybe?

Or will competitor take that too?
[Competitor] will for sure cause when a business goes to a brand the other lines the business owns goes too, but if BLIZZARD is smart they will join Mega, omg I love Star Craft, and Star Craft 2, I would spend everything I have for them, the Star Craft series and Warcraft 3 I would!
The aforementioned competitor brand would never have call of duty as a line.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 12:05 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:50 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 9:47 pm
StarCraft would be great I'd make XenoMorph Zerg hybrids

ZERGOMORPHS

It is weird how Activision and blizzard are.
With overwatch taken by [competitor], CoD for MCX what next? Will we get a WoW line reboot maybe?

Or will competitor take that too?
[Competitor] will for sure cause when a business goes to a brand the other lines the business owns goes too, but if BLIZZARD is smart they will join Mega, omg I love Star Craft, and Star Craft 2, I would spend everything I have for them, the Star Craft series and Warcraft 3 I would!
The aforementioned competitor brand would never have call of duty as a line.
no they wouldn't, thank goodness!

I would love to see a mega construx WW2 naval fleet. Battleships cruisers etc etc... and the crown jewel would be like a 4,000 piece aircraft carrier (make this a signature series set) Gotta happen.

And in other news a castle... a signature series castle would also be lovely (siege ramps catapults put the works into it). 30 figures on this set 😁

ArodIII wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:14 pm
I would love to see a mega construx WW2 naval fleet. Battleships cruisers etc etc... and the crown jewel would be like a 4,000 piece aircraft carrier (make this a signature series set) Gotta happen.

I think the Yamato would be a cool ship to have.

CoD heroes with with the look of the first Captain Price, Sgt. "Soap" original look, Sandman, Frost and Vladmir Makarov!

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 2:38 pm
ArodIII wrote:
Fri Jun 22, 2018 1:14 pm

I think the Yamato would be a cool ship to have.
OHHH yea :P

Warcraft 3 sets, I would love to see a Arthas Paladin set, or footmen units, (footmen in the game are cheap infantry troops in armor) or another Thrall figure!
Star Craft and SC2, I would love to get my hands on a Jim Raynor figure, he's my favorite character from the series! (If there is another place to put this instead like "what lines would you like to see be made" or something like that let me know) :-)

I know this is impossible, but going to throw it in anyway.
I have being buying some Pokemon sets, and Im really liking the build your character and have ball joints and stuff (thats the way Mega get away on getting the pokemon licence)

I thought, This metod of making characters Would fit perfectly a Medabots line.
Build your robots, they are machines so making them blocky would be fitting, and like they use ball joints for legs, arms body and heads, you could exchange body parts, and even if you are creative enough, they could have a base style of skeleton and then you bild over it.

I dont know, thats what came to my mind, sadly medabots is a forgoten brand, really niche for build sets

DemonioBlanco wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:53 pm
I know this is impossible, but going to throw it in anyway.
I have being buying some Pokemon sets, and Im really liking the build your character and have ball joints and stuff (thats the way Mega get away on getting the pokemon licence)

I thought, This metod of making characters Would fit perfectly a Medabots line.
Build your robots, they are machines so making them blocky would be fitting, and like they use ball joints for legs, arms body and heads, you could exchange body parts, and even if you are creative enough, they could have a base style of skeleton and then you bild over it.

I dont know, thats what came to my mind, sadly medabots is a forgoten brand, really niche for build sets
sounds cool and all but your not supposed to put images that's not on the Gallery, and the mods let everything go through, but when they backtrack your replie, it might be different.

I want 2000ad, figure bits like hands SO I CAN GET NEW HANDS FOR MY FIGS

Return to “General discussion”