[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Favorite 2015 set(s)? - Community

Favorite 2015 set(s)?

Builds & Discussions
With 2015 coming to an end, what's your favorite 2015 Halo set(s) been?

Personally, I really liked the Outlands skirmish set - love the colors and armors of the Spartans used in that set. Also a good value.

The Gausshog also gets a special mention as it's an iconic vehicle that looks badass in black and comes with two awesome figures.

Last but not least, I also liked the Firebase. It could've used a few more special items or details, but the fact that it is modular I hope is the sign of a set of these things coming out so you can make whatever structure you desire.

I agree with the Outlands Skirmish set, getting 7 types of Reach armor is awesome!

My other favorite is the Covenant Weapons Customizer pack, the new elite rocks!

Last but not least is Fireteam Taurus, the turret is top notch, but the real star of the set has to be the Spartan Warrior

Yeah, I also really like the new articulated Elites, so the weapons and armor packs with them are pretty sweet. I can't wait to see the higher ranking versions of them!

boltz wrote:Yeah, I also really like the new articulated Elites, so the weapons and armor packs with them are pretty sweet. I can't wait to see the higher ranking versions of them!
Well, there is supposed to be a Elite Commander in the Storm Lance set

Although I don't own it yet the Outlands Skirmish set once again gets a vote . I would have voted for the Storm Lance set but the Skirmish set includes the Air Assault Spartan which is a sculpt I really liked in the old mega bloks figures form so I was pumped to see in super articulated form. I can do without the covenant troops in that set which is why I haven't bought it yet. I've bought covenant customizer sets instead .

Mine has got to be the vulture. That set is absolutely beautiful and has an absolutely incredible build.

I'm also quite a fan of the out lands skirmish set.

Joescibelli wrote:Mine has got to be the vulture. That set is absolutely beautiful and has an absolutely incredible build.

I'm also quite a fan of the out lands skirmish set.
I'm personally not a fan of the Vulture. I would have liked to have seen it as the signature series and made larger with more detail (missle pods).

I haven't built the Firebase or NMPD Pelican yet but I expect the Pelican to be my top pick as the V2 Pelican is my favorite set I own.

The Outlands Skirmish is also an amazing set. The covenant figs are meh but the Spartans are great. The value on that set for $24.99 is great and if you got it at TRUS when it was $15.99, kudos!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:My other favorite is the Covenant Weapons Customizer pack, the new elite rocks!
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, there is supposed to be a Elite Commander in the Storm Lance set
I have to go with these two, they're two great taste that taste great together!

Whiteagle wrote:[quote="eliteslayer4915"My other favorite is the Covenant Weapons Customizer pack, the new elite rocks!
eliteslayer4915 wrote:Well, there is supposed to be a Elite Commander in the Storm Lance set
I have to go with these two, they're two great taste that taste great together![/quote]

Say wut?

eliteslayer4915 wrote:
boltz wrote:Yeah, I also really like the new articulated Elites, so the weapons and armor packs with them are pretty sweet. I can't wait to see the higher ranking versions of them!
Well, there is supposed to be a Elite Commander in the Storm Lance set
Oh yeah forgot about that. But I'd like to see the even higher ranking elites, like the general. Or the other elite types that came in the fancy drop pods from a few years back.

Return to “Halo”