[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Mega Construx Heroes wish list! - Page 16 - Community

Mega Construx Heroes wish list!

Got a question? Ask it here!
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:18 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:03 am

I've never liked battlefield (yes I have played it) But I will get fallout 76
on what? Im getting it in xbox one
. My pc can run fallout 4 at like 30 fps so i just use the creation kit and work on my custom player home with I'll upload to nexus an on x bone. because my pc is so bad Most likely i'll get it on Xbone
oh sweet whats your GT? and we. Could play 76 say January?

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 5:38 pm

on what? Im getting it in xbox one
. My pc can run fallout 4 at like 30 fps so i just use the creation kit and work on my custom player home with I'll upload to nexus an on x bone. because my pc is so bad Most likely i'll get it on Xbone
Are you getting the beta? I might but I want to see some gameplay before I buy it.

Roebuck wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:06 pm
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:48 pm
Roebuck wrote:

Are you getting the beta? I might but I want to see some gameplay before I buy it.
no im gonna wait until December or January to get it i like to wait a good couple o months before i buy a game, its cheaper like dat.

Something I want to add is a character customisation pack for terraria (using the Halo character customisation system (I like the Halo/Assassins creed hat attachment holes)), like with visible and invisible versions of a Shroomite armour character (Like in the game) and also a full chlorophyte armour character (with the leaf crystal floating above their head), a Terra blade and a Meowmere (with invisible versions of the weapons for the Shroomite armour). I know that that is a lot of stuff but still I think it would be a pretty good late game battle pack.

Sure its cool, but teraria has kinda fallen under the radar.

GT123 wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:20 am
Something I want to add is a character customisation pack for terraria (using the Halo character customisation system (I like the Halo/Assassins creed hat attachment holes)), like with visible and invisible versions of a Shroomite armour character (Like in the game) and also a full chlorophyte armour character (with the leaf crystal floating above their head), a Terra blade and a Meowmere (with invisible versions of the weapons for the Shroomite armour). I know that that is a lot of stuff but still I think it would be a pretty good late game battle pack.
Add in a Nebula Blaze and Solar Flare armour and I'll buy two!

I would especially love to see Link and John Marston!

Oh, and Dark Helmet. That'd be great!

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:30 pm
Oh, and Dark Helmet. That'd be great!
Yes, Spaceballs characters would be awesome!

how about you guys ask square enix and disney to make kingdom hearts figures

kh3 sora
kh3 riku
kh3 kairi
a keyblade weapons pack of keyblade

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”