[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 3 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Woah this is like the Illuminati walking among us!! @ChewyBricks Hey I follow you on YouTube!

ChewyBricks wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:02 am
nigelninja11 wrote: Woah this is like the Illuminati walking among us!! @ChewyBricks Hey I follow you on YouTube!
Hahaha, thanks ninja!
Rogue-Elite wrote:
ChewyBricks wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:15 am
Yes, we need a civilian fully articulated line to tie together the other themes. The display at the 2017 NYTF was the answer to what is sorely needed. The future city theme is brilliant and would be highly successful. The ProBuilder line is great and appreciated; however, they are all sets that don't really go together and do not really tie together the other themes. Futuristic city theme, please! That being said, you guys have done a fantastic job designing sets and have often been impressed by how the designs come together. Great job!
are you the real CHEWY BRICKS?

If so i love your videos.
Thanks Rogue!
charliebucket wrote:Awesome! Welcome to the MCX forum.
Thanks Charlie! I've been on here for awhile, but just haven't commented actively here. Wrote the post years back on 3 things Mega needs to do triumph
Hey I thought your name sounded familiar when I saw the comment on "3 things mega needs to do to triumph", I watched 2 or 3 vids, no sound, but that's about it, I don't have an YT account so I couldn't subscribe or comment.

This is really awesome! How was the building process of the Call of Duty and Destiny signature series like, if any of you worked on them. And also will we be getting more Destiny 1 sets later on? *cough* more dead orbit *cough*.

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:51 pm
Hello Kevin, hello Felipe!! Welcome to the board!

I am much newer to this brand than you guys are, and MCX Heroes is what drew me in.

I look forward to seeing what each of you has to say.
Hi King_of_Nothing,

Thank you for the welcome, feel free to ask us questions, we will answer whatever we can :)

BTW, what is your favorite MCX hero so far??

Hello Kevin and Felipe! Thanks for taking the time to answer some of the communities' questions. My question is in two parts; roughly how long does it take to get a figure from the idea stage to being produced and how is it decided what figure gets to be produced?

I guess my question is how did you get into the Toy design Business?

I'd love to work in the industry and I've already got degrees in Manufacturing, Production & Design/ Drafting. And I've made things with a 3D printer including a full sized action figure. Thing is that most of time I've looked around, they're asking for a lot more qualifications including a degree in Toy design which I have never found being offered. So like I said before, I'm curious how you made it into the industry where you're at now.

Toy Designer
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kevin and I'm really excited to be aboard.

Here is some quick background info so we can get to know each other. I have worked for Mega for over 17 years. The last 10 years, I have been focused mostly on designing the Halo line. I also contribute on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder and have done a thousand other things as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you on the boards!

Kevin
Hi Kevin, the design on the Halo line is awesome! :)
Felipe_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Hi everyone!!!

I'm Felipe, also super exited to be in the forums and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I'm a toy designer and it’s been about 7 years since I’ve started at mega, I had the privilege to have worked in many lines over the years (Halo, Assassins creed, WOW, Minions, TMNT, and many, many, many others :D ). Currently I’m working alongside with Kevin on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder lines.
Talk to all of you soon!!!

Felipe
Hi Felipe, all of those lines were awesome! (The WoW one brought me to Mega Construx fan gallery) :)
Hello TheRealBoo101,

We are glad you like them and its awesome to know that it was an inspiration to join us!

BTW, I like the comic style on your post at the fan gallery, keep up the good work !!! :)

Felipe_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:50 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:06 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kevin and I'm really excited to be aboard.

Here is some quick background info so we can get to know each other. I have worked for Mega for over 17 years. The last 10 years, I have been focused mostly on designing the Halo line. I also contribute on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder and have done a thousand other things as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you on the boards!

Kevin
Hi Kevin, the design on the Halo line is awesome! :)
Felipe_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 2:26 pm
Hi everyone!!!

I'm Felipe, also super exited to be in the forums and I’m looking forward to getting to know everyone!
I'm a toy designer and it’s been about 7 years since I’ve started at mega, I had the privilege to have worked in many lines over the years (Halo, Assassins creed, WOW, Minions, TMNT, and many, many, many others :D ). Currently I’m working alongside with Kevin on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder lines.
Talk to all of you soon!!!

Felipe
Hi Felipe, all of those lines were awesome! (The WoW one brought me to Mega Construx fan gallery) :)
Hello TheRealBoo101,

We are glad you like them and its awesome to know that it was an inspiration to join us!

BTW, I like the comic style on your post at the fan gallery, keep up the good work !!! :)
Thanks! :-)

Toy Designer
charliebucket wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:04 pm
Awesome! Welcome to the MCX forum.
Thanks! Glad to be here :)

Return to “General discussion”