[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc.. - Page 61 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: Sets, Characters, Packs, Brands etc..

General news and information related to Mega Construx
GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 11:03 pm
If they come with both a flood and banished form that would be great. Then I can expand both forces at once.
You know it Green.
P.S: I still haven't found your figure...

I would love to see a probuilder Titanic. I have always been impressed with the detail of mega construx, and I believe they could truly and accurately recreate the Titanic in Mega Bloks form. Perhaps giving us a Captain Smith figure. Along with First Officer Murdoch, and Second Officer Lightoller. Perhaps J. Bruce Ismay, or some crew members or other passengers. Focusing on the real ship and people aboard. Titanic is a beautiful ship and it would be truly awesome to see her faithfully recreated in such a way, it would be a fun and chellenging build

Josh112358 wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:03 pm
I would love to see a probuilder Titanic. I have always been impressed with the detail of mega construx, and I believe they could truly and accurately recreate the Titanic in Mega Bloks form. Perhaps giving us a Captain Smith figure. Along with First Officer Murdoch, and Second Officer Lightoller. Perhaps J. Bruce Ismay, or some crew members or other passengers. Focusing on the real ship and people aboard. Titanic is a beautiful ship and it would be truly awesome to see her faithfully recreated in such a way, it would be a fun and chellenging build
A titanic would be cool

trump figure man I need defend president oh oh oh oh

(or just any president)

ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 pm

(or just any president)
Or priminster, nuke happy dictators.

Bossofbricks wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:00 am
ArchesRat wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 pm

(or just any president)
Or priminster, nuke happy dictators.
no no no no and no

^

we got a trump hater

Not trump, kim john un

"Or priminster, nuke happy dictators."

I want to use about 10 of the new avatars at once

Same, but at least I have one that is only slightly different to my avatar.

Return to “General discussion”