[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 5 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:15 am
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:55 pm
I have one question: Is there any way we could get a Halo 3 set with Chief and the Arbiter? Those figures were never available near me, and I'm gonna need them for a big project!
Hi JoeFilms,

Chief and Arbiter are important characters in our Halo line. You have not seen the last of them :)
Awesome! I'll keep my eyes open, I can't wait! Thanks for that!

Chewy thanks for doing the Facebook.

Can we have a place were we can suggest builds to be made as sets

Felipe_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 am
Hi King_of_Nothing,

Thank you for the welcome, feel free to ask us questions, we will answer whatever we can :)

BTW, what is your favorite MCX hero so far??
I am a huge fan of MOTU so HE-MAN is my fave, but he might end up being edged out by that awesome looking Hellboy!!

So....any more MOTU stuff planned? Any chance of Thundercats happening? Any more Turtles coming out? I love the Sword & Sorcery / Fantasy genre, so anything along those lines would be awesome!!

Hey fellas, I'm not sure if it's already been asked, but are there any chances of getting a Hind-D, or similar-looking Helo, in the CoD line?

Also, are there any plans for a collector-oriented fantasy line? Or any chance of getting those Assassin's Creed templars released?

I'd love to see a Chinook

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 pm
I'd love to see a Chinook
Dido

Are you exited for halo infinite and all the new sets you are gonna have to design?

Are you exited for halo infinite?

Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Well, if you’re fine with questions, have either of you ever worked on one of the signature series sets? And if I could make a suggestion, would be to PLEASE make large terrain sets. Heck, I’d love a signature series New Mombasa for Halo.
Or New Alexandria...

Return to “General discussion”