[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 6 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
It's always good to have more MCX employees in this site! Welcome, Kevin and Felipe! Definitely looking forward to see more stuff from ya'!

Not trying to ask for future sets (nor hinting), but what do you,Kevin and Felipe, WISHED to be included to the MCX Heroes line? Like anything?

All of my questions are focused on the Halo Line .

1. Is it possible Mega construx will release Spartan Jorge in the future Hero series packs ??

2. Do you guys have any interest in making an updated version of Halo twos phantom, that maybe includes a New super articulated Tartarus figure, with the Game accurate gravity hammer he wields ? I think some flood combat forms would make a nice touch and a cool way to mock some cool missions from the game !

3. Would you guys be interested in making some sets that might include Prophets ??? I believe Mercy would fit best into a set with some flood combat forms and even New super articulated Brute Honor guards . (In hopes of making a mock of his death on High Charity .) It would be nice to be able to collect all three Prophets and Mega Construx has great potential with Halo ! The possibilities are endless in your hands .

Thanks for listening !!

Joe

They are making Jorge in series 9, there’s a page on amazon. Also included are a generic warmaster, generic soldier, Captain Keyes, Sesa Refumme and an ODST named “Graves”

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sat Aug 18, 2018 7:48 am
They are making Jorge in series 9, there’s a page on amazon. Also included are a generic warmaster, generic soldier, Captain Keyes, Sesa Refumme and an ODST named “Graves”
Ooohhh okay neat ! I am happy us fans can collect Noble team:)

Yeah it’s great, kinda annoying for people like me who have the originals but the new ones are so much more accurate, can’t wait to get Emile and most likely Jorge.

I have my originals too, they’ll always be originals but look at the bright side, like you said the new ones are so much more accurate ! Plus it will give us fans another chance to pick up a Jorge figure if we missed him the first time . I Hope you find them dude ! Ive been all over trying to find Emile, and Combat Evolved Chief . They go like hot cakes, I didn’t even see series 5 hit stores :0

Yeah I’m waiting for a complete set of 8 to pop up on eBay. So far I’ve got 100% of the HHS from 1-7 and have ever since 4-7 had to purchase them on eBay cause they haven’t been stocked in Australia, and I doubt they will. But anyhow good luck finding 8, there’s some great figures.

Toy Designer
AiasOileus wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:56 pm
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:48 pm
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:04 pm
I hate slamming you two with questions, as this isn’t a QnA, but do you have any say in what sets you design? Or do you just get told what to make by a higher up?
Hi Spartanz19! No worries, ask away. We're happy to answer what we can.

The answer to your question is both. Creating a toy is a collaborative effort. Good ideas come from everywhere. The design team usually receives broad guidelines from our marketing team requesting a certain number of new sets each season. After that we propose ideas and concepts that we think fulfill the request. However, when we think we have a good idea, sometimes it works the other way around!
Do you ever take inspiration for new set ideas based upon custom creations that people post in the gallery?
Hi AiasOileus, we love looking through the gallery to see what type of builds fans like and to keep a finger on the pulse of the community. However, when we design toys, there are many parameters to consider (like safety and budget to name a couple), so we work with our marketing team and the different licensors to create the sets.

Toy Designer
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Well, if you’re fine with questions, have either of you ever worked on one of the signature series sets? And if I could make a suggestion, would be to PLEASE make large terrain sets. Heck, I’d love a signature series New Mombasa for Halo.
Felipe designed the TMNT Technodrome and the Halo Scarab. I'm sure he'll chime in with his thoughts.

I worked on the Forward Unto Dawn way back when as well as the NMPD Pelican playset and have been involved (in various ways) with all the Halo Signatures Series sets so far.

Toy Designer
King_of_Nothing wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:56 am
Felipe_MCX wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:19 am
Hi King_of_Nothing,

Thank you for the welcome, feel free to ask us questions, we will answer whatever we can :)

BTW, what is your favorite MCX hero so far??
I am a huge fan of MOTU so HE-MAN is my fave, but he might end up being edged out by that awesome looking Hellboy!!

So....any more MOTU stuff planned? Any chance of Thundercats happening? Any more Turtles coming out? I love the Sword & Sorcery / Fantasy genre, so anything along those lines would be awesome!!
Felipe and I are huge MOTU fans as well. Leonardo, in his comic book colors, is available in Series 3 of MCX Heroes.

Unfortunately, we can't discuss future plans for sets and or licenses. That said, we have something MOTU-related to share this week. Stay tuned :)

Return to “General discussion”