[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 7 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Toy Designer
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 9:43 pm
Are you exited for halo infinite and all the new sets you are gonna have to design?
Definitely! Can't wait to see what Master Chief's next adventure is going to be and get to designing sets to go with it. Are you excited for the game? Do you play Halo often?

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Are you exited for halo infinite and all the new sets you are gonna have to design?
Definitely! Can't wait to see what Master Chief's next adventure is going to be and get to designing sets to go with it. Are you excited for the game? Do you play Halo often?

I play Halo alot I cried when I watched the trailer in the E3 live stream, The new engine looks beautiful and Halo is ICONIC again yes im extremely hyped.

Toy Designer
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:58 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:03 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I play Halo alot I cried when I watched the trailer in the E3 live stream, The new engine looks beautiful and Halo is ICONIC again yes im extremely hyped.
I know what you mean. My heart skipped a beat when I saw Chief's helmet. Those few iconic musical notes at the very end were perfect.

Community Team
Hey everyone!

We are amazed at the awesome response and warm welcome you've all given Kevin and Felipe!

As a quick reminder, let's keep specific topics of discussion to the respective sections on the forum - this way we don't end up with a super-thread of random topics and multiple conversations happening at the same time, lol.

All those new to this thread, please feel free to drop a quick what's up to our designers!

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:58 am
Unfortunately, we can't discuss future plans for sets and or licenses. That said, we have something MOTU-related to share this week. Stay tuned :)
Thank you Kevin!! You guys are awesome!

MCX_Team wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:56 pm
Hey everyone!

We are amazed at the awesome response and warm welcome you've all given Kevin and Felipe!

As a quick reminder, let's keep specific topics of discussion to the respective sections on the forum - this way we don't end up with a super-thread of random topics and multiple conversations happening at the same time, lol.

All those new to this thread, please feel free to drop a quick what's up to our designers!
If you want to talk about random things, go to my General Discussion Room, it’s built for general discussion!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:13 pm
MCX_Team wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:56 pm
Hey everyone!

If you want to talk about random things, go to my General Discussion Room, it’s built for general discussion!
Cool, I was thinking of making one called "Mega Army Coms" but why make it when we got yours!

Toy Designer
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:52 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Well, if you’re fine with questions, have either of you ever worked on one of the signature series sets? And if I could make a suggestion, would be to PLEASE make large terrain sets. Heck, I’d love a signature series New Mombasa for Halo.
Felipe designed the TMNT Technodrome and the Halo Scarab. I'm sure he'll chime in with his thoughts.

I worked on the Forward Unto Dawn way back when as well as the NMPD Pelican playset and have been involved (in various ways) with all the Halo Signatures Series sets so far.
Hi Spartanz19,

Working on Both the Scarab and the Technodrome where amazing experiences and super fun.
I loved the initial challenges that we had for each of them, like how to make the scarab as big as we could and be able to stand by itself with no clear supports or how to make a big spherical playset that can open and reveal the interior of the Technodrome. Every signature is a process of multiple models until we get the one that will fit on all the parameters that makes it ready for production.
I still have close to my desk the first prototypes of both the scarab and the Technodrome

What is your favorite signature so far?

Hmm I have never had the money to purchase a sig series but i think the scarab is up there i also really like the air base though it would be awesome to have the FUD and Infinity and make a massive fleet.

Felipe_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 21, 2018 8:19 am
Kevin_MCX wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:52 am
Spartanz19 wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:13 pm
Well, if you’re fine with questions, have either of you ever worked on one of the signature series sets? And if I could make a suggestion, would be to PLEASE make large terrain sets. Heck, I’d love a signature series New Mombasa for Halo.
Felipe designed the TMNT Technodrome and the Halo Scarab. I'm sure he'll chime in with his thoughts.

I worked on the Forward Unto Dawn way back when as well as the NMPD Pelican playset and have been involved (in various ways) with all the Halo Signatures Series sets so far.
Hi Spartanz19,

Working on Both the Scarab and the Technodrome where amazing experiences and super fun.
I loved the initial challenges that we had for each of them, like how to make the scarab as big as we could and be able to stand by itself with no clear supports or how to make a big spherical playset that can open and reveal the interior of the Technodrome. Every signature is a process of multiple models until we get the one that will fit on all the parameters that makes it ready for production.
I still have close to my desk the first prototypes of both the scarab and the Technodrome

What is your favorite signature so far?
Hmm, seeing as I “only” have the NMPD Pelican Airbase and CoD Hovercraft, my favorite of the two is probably the hovercraft. But out of ALL of the Sig Series, it’s gotta be the scarab. Just the fact that it can stand on its own, boy...

Return to “General discussion”