[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC.. - Page 19 - Community

IDEAS & SUGGESTIONS: SETS, CHARACTERS, PACKS ETC..

Builds & Discussions
I love the look of the Cabal guys so troop packs would be great.

And they've already got molds for Vex Goblin and Hobgoblin minifigs so a troop pack of them would be nice too.

For Halloween 2018 Mega construx should release A Crota's end set.

The set includes a Crota figure that uses the same joint motion a Ghaul or the Grunt goblin from halo and has light green transparency to give it the glow effect, A enlarged hive sword, A figure sized hive sword, and 2 hive acolytes.

When making hive knights, vex minotaurs, or even more cabal colossal and gladiators can you make them small then Ghaul but larger then the average figure?

We've had a female Warlock minifig and a couple of female Hunters, so now we need a female Titan.
Dapperalarm3767 wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:09 pm
When making hive knights, vex minotaurs, or even more cabal colossal and gladiators can you make them small then Ghaul but larger then the average figure?
The Cabal Gladiator Battle set includes a gladiator that is a brick-assembly rather than a minifigure, but still (I presume) smaller than Ghaul.

can we have a set of the taken king, ponoptes, or xur or actually the forsaken dlc is coming out why not make something for that

More warlock subclass attachments i need them warlock supers!!

Dieselgirl8 wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:43 am
More warlock subclass attachments i need them warlock supers!!
Especially now that we're going to have two supers per subclass.

Custom ghosts. Weapon packs (with extra Nova bombs).

Enemy troop packs with some more hive classes as others have said. Would like some Fallen dregs.

How about a miniature scene of The Tower, The Wall, The Last City and The Traveler hanging over them all? A competitor had some StarWars mini packs that came in a globe, about 10cm diameter, representing one of the planets.

Something that size, painted as The Traveler, with a base plate and a few small studs of varying heights to represent the city, a few longer ones to make the wall around the city, and then a couple of slightly taller ones to represent the towers on the wall.

Return to “Destiny”