[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on? - Page 2 - Community

Troop Building, what do you always seem to be low on?

Builds & Discussions
For troop building, I typically like to get a few commanders or figures of higher rank and then a bunch of a basic unit. For example, one elite genral and a bunch of elite minors.

I'm usually low on the new articulation Spartans and especially elites.

Whiteagle wrote:Well since I'm a Brikwars Enthusist, all of my Halo Mega Bloks get put into a single faction...
That said, I am trying to see if I can't build the Reds and Blues from their namesake series with the new articulated figures.
I have an old style Caboose from the UNSC Cobalt Combat Unit, but I figured it fitting he'd be the only one with an older figure.

Yeah.

As of right now, we can technically have Sarge, Church, Caboose, and Simmons.

Micro figure red
Comic Con goodie
Micro figure blue (with a MK4 helmet to compensate)
Fireteam Crimson

respectfully.

Magnus913 wrote:Yeah.

As of right now, we can technically have Sarge, Church, Caboose, and Simmons.

Micro figure red
Comic Con goodie
Micro figure blue (with a MK4 helmet to compensate)
Fireteam Crimson

respectfully.
You mean Micro-fleet?
Because I was going to use the Hornet for Sarge and the Falcon for Church (He even comes with the Sniper Rifle!)
The Comic Con figure looks like a better fit for Tucker (Cyan), while I was going to use the Charlie Series Orangeman for Griff.

As for Caboose, I was going to use the old style figure from Cobalt Combat Unit.

^ Grif is a Mk.6 and Charlie series orange spartan is a Centurion from the looks of it, so you may want to pop n swap heads with another orange spartan figure to create your Grif stand-in.

OH. and the Alpha series yellow MK 6 soldier if you ignore the visor being silver is Grif's naughty sister.

Heh, low on cash to build the army I want.

Seriously though, low on accurately scale Brutes, Hunters. Yes, I know those haven't been done yet. That's my point.

If we are stuck with Brutes the size they are, then I still need more of them.

Another is Promethean Knights. The regular ones (as from the set Cauldron Clash). I do not need any more Lancer Knights. A new Commander Knight without the 'exploded view' head would be great!

ONI color schemed Marines (like the one in the Firebase set)

Skirmishers! Very glad that the Outland Skirmish set came out as that helped. Now I'd LOVE to see Mega complete the different versions of the Skirmisher. They need Skrimisher leaders!

eliteslayer4915 wrote:I'm pretty low on Covenant, I just seem to go for UNSC sets more often
Same. The majority of my collection is UNSC. My covies are severely outnumbered.

I find myself drawn to the storm lance covenant set more than UNSC troop packs generally . I suppose it's because, considering how effective and efficient Spartans are supposed to be , I don't feel as though I need an army of Spartans .

Thehumanelement wrote:I find myself drawn to the storm lance covenant set more than UNSC troop packs generally . I suppose it's because, considering how effective and efficient Spartans are supposed to be , I don't feel as though I need an army of Spartans .
Yeah, they need a few more UNSC Marine and ODST sets instead.
It's rather annoying that Spartans are more widely available than the UNSC standard troops.

Marines. Marines hardly ever come out anymore, and if they do they usually come with an expensive set. The troop packs for marines are ok, but there needs to be more troop packs about marines. Halo isn't just about spartans. Also the non-silenced smg is VERY rare.

Return to “Halo”