[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
HAVOC - Community

HAVOC

Tell your own story!
Hey everyone,
Thought I might as well get this thread up and going; as some of you know I will be doing a comic series I have named Havoc - Battle of Factions. I will be posting the comics here. I am hoping you guys can help with ideas and well just a have a good chat ;) I am open to suggestions as well and any ideas you guys might have. I will be making this open for most anybody to join as long as I have enough figs. Just tell me if you want in and I will soon be posting a picture of available figs and other npc characters. (seems everybody's doing comics too ;)

Storyline- The Team known as Havoc must defeat any new threats that come their way...

Groups- so far there are: The Black Ops, The Green Ghosts, Desert Stalkers, The Spartans, The Rogues, The Covenant, The Brutes, and The Forerunners.

Members so far include: (that I know are definite) Jason101 (J101), RuCat, JackDawg, J5 and DDoll, Z19, Foxhound, D.S. Cpt. Holt, Gooey, Sam (Eva), Red, Eagle, Gorax, Arbi.

That's cool in my book. A great idea is to read comic books. Google, the PUNISHER. I would like my character to be like him. Not a bad guy not a good guy. Serves his way of justice. Protects the innocent. Likes guns and technology. Has a couple of friends. Everyone else is a suspect. Hahaha.

Yes!! Was hoping you'd join, would you like to be an steel coloured orbital? I have loaded him with a rail gun and binary rifle if that is to your liking?

is the desert stalkers cod or halo? and thanks 4 haing me in

An up coming post I will soon submit will reveal all, but Desert Stalkers are cod desert people; and yep I was gonna make you kinda like that J101, and would you like double smg's?

could i req to have a black ak74 w/ suppressor? if not it is fine

Yeah, tho I only have a gray and black one? is that still okay?

Assassinater117 wrote:Yes!! Was hoping you'd join, would you like to be an steel coloured orbital? I have loaded him with a rail gun and binary rifle if that is to your liking?
Sure! that sounds good!

Yep just working on the post with available heroes

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”