[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 3 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
Breaking news, Survivor died of Ligma

There was one thing he couldn't survive.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:52 am
*Sign* I hate that recent meme, someone's g tag was Ligma (since Halo Combat Eveolved), he had to drop the name because everyone asked him if he was alright non-stop, heck he had the name so long he had a wireless controller with text at the from that says "Ligma", that, when I heard it, started to not really like the name, he got his g tag back, but his wife (which was Mrs. Ligma) is still waiting for her's.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Oy, if anything, I'm going to Die of Cancer.

Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:52 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Ligma is cancer

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 11:07 am
Survivor11 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 3:52 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
Ligma is cancer
The irony of me correcting people... Ligma isn't really Cancer by the way. It's a disease not a mutation.

You can search it up on Urban Dictionary.

You know what this thread is gonna become? Once Zarry finds this, it's gonna become the start of the big MCX fight: Survivor vs. Zarry! Of course there will be a sub-fight, and Boo will fight.... someone. (Survivor, if nobody else, then I'll be your guy!) Then after a few months of dis tracks, stupid (and poorly worded/presented) insults, random garbage saying something bad about the other team, and the STUPIDEST, LOWEST QUALITY CONTENT on the planet, once the hype is built up to the max, there will be a convenient tie so that the hype can build up again! The cycle will continue forever... Wait, I feel like this JUST happened on YouTube! Oh well, at least we'll build up fans, likes, subscribers, and cash!

JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:37 pm
You know what this thread is gonna become? Once Zarry finds this, it's gonna become the start of the big MCX fight: Survivor vs. Zarry! Of course there will be a sub-fight, and Boo will fight.... someone. (Survivor, if nobody else, then I'll be your guy!) Then after a few months of dis tracks, stupid (and poorly worded/presented) insults, random garbage saying something bad about the other team, and the STUPIDEST, NO-QUALITY CONTENT on the planet, once the hype is built up to the max, there will be a convenient tie so that the hype can build up again! The cycle will continue forever... Wait, I feel like this JUST happened on YouTube! Oh well, at least we'll build up fans, likes, subscribers, and cash!
Lol! Wait, who made the video? *Starts hopeing that its Preston-Playz* :-)

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 7:13 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 5:37 pm
You know what this thread is gonna become? Once Zarry finds this, it's gonna become the start of the big MCX fight: Survivor vs. Zarry! Of course there will be a sub-fight, and Boo will fight.... someone. (Survivor, if nobody else, then I'll be your guy!) Then after a few months of dis tracks, stupid (and poorly worded/presented) insults, random garbage saying something bad about the other team, and the STUPIDEST, NO-QUALITY CONTENT on the planet, once the hype is built up to the max, there will be a convenient tie so that the hype can build up again! The cycle will continue forever... Wait, I feel like this JUST happened on YouTube! Oh well, at least we'll build up fans, likes, subscribers, and cash!
Lol! Wait, who made the video? *Starts hopeing that its Preston-Playz* :-)
The whole Logan Paul vs KSI thing?

Also, is it just me, or did no one know who KSI was until they learned about this fight, and also just find out that they were fighting about a month ago? I guess I just don't care about popular YouTubers. Go figure.

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”