[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Welcome our Mega Construx Designers! - Page 8 - Community

Welcome our Mega Construx Designers!

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Now that a know the Hovercraft is a sig set I'll go with that, but I haven't built it and I don't have anything else than it that's a signature.

Hmmm, that’s a tough one. I myself have the Halo NMPD Pelican Airbase, Spirit, Mammoth and the Destiny Cabal Harvester. Probably outta the four the pelican is probably my favourite.

Well I can really only say the Cabal Harvester as that's the only one I've been able to get so far and see up close, but I certainly like the FUD and the Mammoth and I've heard great things about those sets.

Kevin_MCX wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:33 am
Hello everyone. I'm Kevin and I'm really excited to be aboard.

Here is some quick background info so we can get to know each other. I have worked for Mega for over 17 years. The last 10 years, I have been focused mostly on designing the Halo line. I also contribute on the MCX Heroes and Probuilder and have done a thousand other things as well.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone! See you on the boards!

Kevin
Great to see you on here Kevin! Its very exciting to see designers engaging with us directly! I love the Halo line by the way, so thanks for all your years of hard work on that! The probuilder line has been a really fun change of pace as well. Thanks for all your contributions!

My only really huge set is the original Elephant, and I love it! Did you guys by chance work on that?
Also, thanks for the info on Arby and Chief, but I have one more question related to them: Will they be in a relatively small set (so that I can afford it) and will they come before summer of 2019? If you can't reveal that, that's fine!

I have 2 enterprises they were a fun build, i even posted on the gallery as i built it.

All of my questions are focused on the Halo Line .

1. Is it possible Mega construx will release Spartan Jorge in the future Hero series packs ??

2. Do you guys have any interest in making an updated version of Halo twos phantom, that maybe includes a New super articulated Tartarus figure, with the Game accurate gravity hammer he wields ? I think some flood combat forms would make a nice touch and a cool way to mock some cool missions from the game !

3. Would you guys be interested in making some sets that might include Prophets ??? I believe Mercy would fit best into a set with some flood combat forms and even New super articulated Brute Honor guards . (In hopes of making a mock of his death on High Charity .) It would be nice to be able to collect all three Prophets and Mega Construx has great potential with Halo ! The possibilities are endless in your hands .

Thanks for listening !!

Joe

joelion32 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:07 pm

1. Is it possible Mega construx will release Spartan Jorge in the future Hero series packs ??

2. Do you guys have any interest in making an updated version of Halo twos phantom, that maybe includes a New super articulated Tartarus figure, with the Game accurate gravity hammer he wields ? I think some flood combat forms would make a nice touch and a cool way to mock some cool missions from the game !

3. Would you guys be interested in making some sets that might include Prophets ??? I believe Mercy would fit best into a set with some flood combat forms and even New super articulated Brute Honor guards . (In hopes of making a mock of his death on High Charity .) It would be nice to be able to collect all three Prophets and Mega Construx has great potential with Halo ! The possibilities are endless in your hands .

Thanks for listening !!

Joe
Mock is MOC for My Own Creation, if that's what you were trying to say. Otherwise ignore me.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Sep 04, 2018 12:53 am
joelion32 wrote:
Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:07 pm

Thanks for listening !!

Joe
Mock is MOC for My Own Creation, if that's what you were trying to say. Otherwise ignore me.
*Sign* Here comes Survivor11, well at least this is more helpful then past comments for sure! Maybe Survivor11 changed for the best finally.

I have a question for the MCX staff. When you were kids did you ever imagine yourself where you are right now?

Return to “General discussion”