[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 15 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions

How about a Promethean signature Series?

Well I guess it's going to be the infinity. Can't wait! I hope Mega does some older based sets though. More Halo 2 sets should be made. For example: the Heretics in Halo 2 would make great figures, or Tartarus with the icon. They should make the Halo 2 style scarab with some iconic Halo 2 figures.

kingtripletdm wrote:
Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:39 pm
Well I guess it's going to be the infinity. Can't wait! I hope Mega does some older based sets though. More Halo 2 sets should be made. For example: the Heretics in Halo 2 would make great figures, or Tartarus with the icon. They should make the Halo 2 style scarab with some iconic Halo 2 figures.
I C O N I C

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:08 am
kingtripletdm wrote:
I C O N I C
"D O U B L E L - I C O N I C" - said by Boo101, who is not a fan of Halo but likes the game

Personaly i think they should do a signature series with spartan 1337 vs pluton from halo legends the movie. They should also include the 3 young looking kids, the 2 teens and their pet t-rex. They should include a new AI that is exclusave to it they should also make a new battlescape for the fight between 1337, the 2 teens and pluton like in the movie but thats my own opinion on what the may make

I grew up loving the sets. It would be seriously awesome if you guys can make a covenant cruiser. So it’ll go against the pillar. Just like how the scarab and mammoth battle it out (I have both). So yeh, either make a cruiser or make a mini high charity! And if you can pull off a grave mind! Then that would be absolutely legendary.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:45 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:
kingtripletdm wrote:
I C O N I C
"D O U B L E - I C O N I C" - said by Boo101, who is not a fan of Halo but likes the game
That's the definition of being a fan of a game. You're not a Fanboy, but you're still a fan.

Survivor11 wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:51 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 11:45 am
Rogue-Elite wrote:

I C O N I C
"D O U B L E - I C O N I C" - said by Boo101, who is not a fan of Halo but likes the game
That's the definition of being a fan of a game. You're not a Fanboy, but you're still a fan.
oh okay, I like many games, so I guess I'm a fan of many games then! (Now that I read my replie I realize that I was talking in more of riddles lol) :)

Well, I'm going to be a medic and revive this thread:
The next sig set has to be something with the Banished.

Return to “Halo”