[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
How much is it worth!? - Community

How much is it worth!?

General news and information related to Mega Construx
Lets address the elephant in the room. Yes, I know! It's been a while. Okay, got that out of the way. Let's move on. I got a question for y'all. So, lets play a game, I have all these Halo Heroes figures mint in package. Here's how it's going to play out! You gotta tell me how much each of the figures I list below are worth. I'm not talking retail price! I'm talking Ebay price! Now, you're probably thinking. Why can't you just look for those prices yourself? Well, I tried. There so many listings for Carter that'll make your head spin! So, good luck.

Emile (Series 8)
Master Chief (Series 8)
Carter (Series 7)
Dutch (Series 7)
Jul Mdama (Series 7)
June (Series 6)

Well if you want to make a profit i suggest you bump them up to 8 USD each thats what id pay lol

Sure, buying a single, highly sought-after figure right after release is expensive on Ebay. However, if you wait a little while for the demand to die down, take advantage of Ebay's regular discounts and sales, buy a number of things together from the same seller with combined postage, things can turn out pretty well... particularly if you're trying to purchase specific figures without having to pay for an entire large set.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:46 pm
Well if you want to make a profit i suggest you bump them up to 8 USD each thats what id pay lol
I agree with this. However, if you're looking to buy, I agree with Nato.

Return to “General discussion”