[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
It's A Gallery Posting Question - Community

It's A Gallery Posting Question

Got a question? Ask it here!
I've uploaded this pic on the gallery section several times, and it was never approved.
I read the rules and regs, and I'm confused on which I didn't follow.
This is my pic, it has no other brand name on the pic anywhere, so if I'm violating anything, then let me know so I can correct it. I spent weeks building a diorama set to place the HALO figures in. just to draw them, and finally post them here. I want my work displayed on the official page. I'm a long time, and very big fan of the HALO MB/MC community.

I'll see you guys next weekend at NYCC.

b00m13 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:27 pm
??
They typically don’t respond to questions pertaining to declined posts. It’s really annoying. MCX Team? Where are ya?!

Spartanz19 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:14 pm
b00m13 wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 6:27 pm
??
They typically don’t respond to questions pertaining to declined posts. It’s really annoying. MCX Team? Where are ya?!
Indeed, or they tell ya to read the posting guidelines and when your pic still checks out they still don't tell ya why.

Dunno what mega lets on the gallery anymore.

b00m13 wrote:
Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:29 am
I've uploaded this pic on the gallery section several times, and it was never approved.
I read the rules and regs, and I'm confused on which I didn't follow.
This is my pic, it has no other brand name on the pic anywhere, so if I'm violating anything, then let me know so I can correct it. I spent weeks building a diorama set to place the HALO figures in. just to draw them, and finally post them here. I want my work displayed on the official page. I'm a long time, and very big fan of the HALO MB/MC community.

I'll see you guys next weekend at NYCC.
well don't know what to tell ya but you somehow posted it on the forums so... great pieace

Return to “Ask Mega Construx”