[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo? - Page 16 - Community

What do you think the next Signature series is for Halo?

Builds & Discussions
I’m hoping for a Banished Scarab.

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Sun Sep 16, 2018 4:51 am
I’m hoping for a Banished Scarab.
In the new style of course.

I want me a forerunner structure like those seen in halo 1 and the halo infinite trailer

Probably not worthy of a sig series but still great.

I wanna see the Spirit Of Fire!

Oh wait they got that, umm a UNSC battle cruiser!

I want to see the Pillar of Autumn

GreenSpartan082 wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:11 am
I want to see the Pillar of Autumn
I want to see myself. Oh wait I already can.

OK my narcissism is over, what were we talking about?

I used to always want the Truth and Reconciliation - and I think it still holds true.

Imagine a large-scale Covenant Cruiser with a control bridge, a detention block and maybe a armoury room. The cell could have an opening door and space for Keyes. The control bridge - a small, elevated platform and lots of consoles. The armoury - a new design for covenant weapon crates.

Would include a non-frost variant of CE Chief with a Sniper Rifle, Captain Keyes, an Elite General in Super Articulation, and two Orange New-Articulation Grunt Minors.

TheSSMotionTom wrote:
Sat Sep 29, 2018 5:53 am
I used to always want the Truth and Reconciliation - and I think it still holds true.

Imagine a large-scale Covenant Cruiser with a control bridge, a detention block and maybe a armoury room. The cell could have an opening door and space for Keyes. The control bridge - a small, elevated platform and lots of consoles. The armoury - a new design for covenant weapon crates.

Would include a non-frost variant of CE Chief with a Sniper Rifle, Captain Keyes, an Elite General in Super Articulation, and two Orange New-Articulation Grunt Minors.
It's frost on the CE Chief? I thought it was Covie blood???

I know this might sound weird, but I think we should go with something new but old. Maybe Forerunners/Prometheans or the Flood. That would be pretty cool. Hmm... A newly articulated Knight or a highly detailed Flood tank form?

Yes! Either a covenant cruiser which would be freaking awesome. Or an actual large structured base. Much larger than the normal platforms.

Return to “Halo”