[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
Zombie City - Page 12 - Community

Zombie City

Tell your own story!

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:14 pm
RIP
Lol, I'm guessing your on PS, but anyways, I hope to meet you in a cross play game.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
RIP
Admiral-Sabree no need to be such a PlayStation fanboy. Both consoles have pros and cons, even of PS has more exclusives (of which literally only one; Spider Man, actually interests me).
Basically, don't go starting a console war, there's going to be Crossplay, so I'll be able to play with my mates on PS4.
And you'll be able to play with Xbox friends.
I don't care if you think PS or Xbox is better, because very soon, it won't even matter.

Survivor11 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:14 am
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
RIP
Admiral-Sabree no need to be such a PlayStation fanboy. Both consoles have pros and cons, even of PS has more exclusives (of which literally only one; Spider Man, actually interests me).
Basically, don't go starting a console war, there's going to be Crossplay, so I'll be able to play with my mates on PS4.
I don't care if you think PS or Xbox is better, because very soon, it won't even matter.
not starting a console war mate. saying RIP cause everyone got's an Xbone. personally when I can im going to get a higher grade PC so I can run my FS2 mods in max graphics and get access to well all the Microsoft exclusives that I actually want to play. It is nice to finally see sony lifting there obsessive ban on cross play. something I can thank fortnight for. Hopefully destiny will implement it in the future and I can play with my Xbone clan mates.

Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:16 pm
Survivor11 wrote:
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
RIP
not starting a console war mate. saying RIP cause everyone got's an Xbone. personally when I can im going to get a higher grade PC so I can run my FS2 mods in max graphics and get access to well all the Microsoft exclusives that I actually want to play. It is nice to finally see sony lifting there obsessive ban on cross play. something I can thank fortnight for. Hopefully destiny will implement it in the future and I can play with my Xbone clan mates.
I got a Pc that sucks and can barley run heavily modded fallout 4 but can run new Vegas with the occasional ctd. I am hoping to get a new personal one in the next few years but right now I stick to my x box and jump on my pc sometimes. (I also play tony hawk pro skater 2 on my ps 2 daily)

Roebuck wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:28 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:
Survivor11 wrote:

I got a Pc that sucks and can barley run heavily modded fallout 4 but can run new Vegas with the occasional ctd. I am hoping to get a new personal one in the next few years but right now I stick to my x box and jump on my pc sometimes. (I also play tony hawk pro skater 2 on my ps 2 daily)
My pc sucks cause it can't run games anymore.

TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:53 pm
Roebuck wrote:
Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:28 pm
Admiral-Sabree wrote:

My pc sucks cause it can't run games anymore.
Well mine sucked because it kept blocking El Dorito downloads.... Wait It was a Windows PC...

MegaConstrux.EXE has stopped.

Press F to pay respects.

Rogue-Elite wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:06 am
MegaConstrux.EXE has stopped.

Press F to pay respects.
NOOOOO! NOT MEGA CONSTRUX!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”