[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 80: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/ext/mega/pbj/event/main.php on line 81: implode(): Invalid arguments passed
The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos... - Page 22 - Community

The moment Survivor11 (Me) realises he's the MCX Gallery's equivalent of Thanos...

Tell your own story!
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:22 pm
[gallery][/gallery]
nigelninja11 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:06 pm

I love halo 5. Force awakens was good. Last Jedi was great! Solo was great! Rogue one was a Star Wars rip off of Halo Reach. I defend the h5 fan.
Out of the new movies, I found Rogue One the best. It had the best and most interesting plot for sure. Here me out here:

The Force Awakens was a good movie, and I enjoyed it, (that's why I watched it like three times in theaters) but in all honesty it was good because it was basically re-skinned Star Wars. Think about it, the hero is a nobody from a desert planet, literally comes across Han Solo and Chewy again, blows up a Death Star... Bur note, I DID enjoy it.

The Last Jedi was awful. The plot moved nowhere, and especially for all the hype that was built up before it it just didn't live up to expectations. It was extremely underwhelming, especially for a Star Wars movie. The opening scene with the bombers that moved at like TWO MILES PER HOUR were DUMB. The battle of Crate was LAME, the whole idea of them pointlessly running from the discount Empire was dumb, Luke's character was ruined, all Rey did was lift a couple rocks at the end, Luke dying for no reason at the end was DUMB, and Benicio del Toro's character was a complete waste of time. All in all, I hated it. It did have Porgs, though, and I LOVED them. Then again, who didn't? Also the light saber fight was awesome, but I don't know if it completely redeemed the movie.

About Solo: I never saw it, and thus can't give a proper review, but I've heard good things.

Rogue One, however, had many good things going for it. It had the Death Troopers, a gripping and well developed story, and an awesome battle at the end. The characters weren't developed well, but the movie was great nonetheless.

So, that's my reviews of the new movies.
Luke died because he used all of his power he had (thus dying) to save Rey and the others by distracting Kylo Ren, otherwise they might've never escaped as easily as they did, now for the progress of Rey, I disagree because even though she learned to lift rock, she just learned how to lift mostly everything then because she as enough strength with the force to lift rocks, which means she could lift Storm Troopers and stuff, to me I think all of the movies were great, anyways that's just my opinion.
Well, about Luke: the fact is he's Luke Skywalker. You can't just kill him like that. I mean, sure, I get that it would take a lot of energy, but killing him in that way is really lame and anti-climactic. Be real, here, did you stand and applaud the excellent filmmaking when Luke just Infinity Wared away? Or was that super disappointing?About Rey: She could in theory lift storm troopers and such, you're absolutely right. So why didn't she? We need to talk about what happened in the movie, not what could have happened.
Also, did we already mention the fact that Princess Lea flew through space and didn't die? I somehow forgot to mention that before.

Now, you enjoy the movie, and I'm glad that you do. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't enjoy it, but looking from a professional perspective, it was pretty lame.

And as I mentioned before, the bombers scene happened. Not only is it really dumb to drop bombs on a spaceship, but if you absolutely must, then WHERE ARE THE Y-WINGS?
Those things were bombers, and went much faster than 1.5 kph.
And that is my last jedi rant. No, I didn't capitalize it. That was intentional.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:18 am
And as I mentioned before, the bombers scene happened. Not only is it really dumb to drop bombs on a spaceship, but if you absolutely must, then WHERE ARE THE Y-WINGS?
Those things were bombers, and went much faster than 1.5 kph.
And that is my last jedi rant. No, I didn't capitalize it. That was intentional.
And how do bombs drop in outer space?!?! Well, I guess the ship might exert *some* gravity, but still...

I love Star Wars like way more then the next guy and focus on the details and story through every Star Wars movie. The Clone Wars provided incredible details to the prequel and even shed some light on the sequel. Rebels is starting to get good but some of the movies have taken a decline. The Force Awakens was good at first but when you think about it, there was not much of a backstory. When there was it was terribly explained in a few minutes. Not to be rude but everyone thinks TFA was great because it had been so long since a Star Wars movie and it's not that great. Rogue One was a down right thought out, detailed movie. Had a great backstory, and continued in detail the whole way through. There aren't many complaints about it. The Last Jedi was a complete flop but the director only had a small amount of material to work with from TFA. The story wasn't the greatest but it did have a little more detail than TFA. All we can hope for is the follow up movie wraps it all up and binds everything together. Now Solo, everyone was looking forward to a Boba Fett movie or a Kenobi movie so they hated the idea from the beginning which is why everyone is so negative towards it. Solo was the most detailed movie out of all the new movies. Found out where Han's blaster came from, Chewie's ammo belt, the gold dice which you see in TLJ. It told you a parsec is distance not time. Lando's character was spot on and explained the rivalry and friendship with Han in TESB. Solo was a well thought out detailed movie. It explained so much about Han, Chewie, and Lando. It also uncovered what Darth Maul did in the gap between the Clone Wars and Rebels series. Solo deserved more than what it was given and I believe everyone was wrong to hate it.

Can we move on from star wars? I'm just going to respect everyone's choice on how they enjoyed the movie.
You guys should to.

JoeFilms wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:17 am
TheRealBoo101 wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:33 pm
JoeFilms wrote:
Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:22 pm
[gallery][/gallery]

Out of the new movies, I found Rogue One the best. It had the best and most interesting plot for sure. Here me out here:

The Force Awakens was a good movie, and I enjoyed it, (that's why I watched it like three times in theaters) but in all honesty it was good because it was basically re-skinned Star Wars. Think about it, the hero is a nobody from a desert planet, literally comes across Han Solo and Chewy again, blows up a Death Star... Bur note, I DID enjoy it.

The Last Jedi was awful. The plot moved nowhere, and especially for all the hype that was built up before it it just didn't live up to expectations. It was extremely underwhelming, especially for a Star Wars movie. The opening scene with the bombers that moved at like TWO MILES PER HOUR were DUMB. The battle of Crate was LAME, the whole idea of them pointlessly running from the discount Empire was dumb, Luke's character was ruined, all Rey did was lift a couple rocks at the end, Luke dying for no reason at the end was DUMB, and Benicio del Toro's character was a complete waste of time. All in all, I hated it. It did have Porgs, though, and I LOVED them. Then again, who didn't? Also the light saber fight was awesome, but I don't know if it completely redeemed the movie.

About Solo: I never saw it, and thus can't give a proper review, but I've heard good things.

Rogue One, however, had many good things going for it. It had the Death Troopers, a gripping and well developed story, and an awesome battle at the end. The characters weren't developed well, but the movie was great nonetheless.

So, that's my reviews of the new movies.
Luke died because he used all of his power he had (thus dying) to save Rey and the others by distracting Kylo Ren, otherwise they might've never escaped as easily as they did, now for the progress of Rey, I disagree because even though she learned to lift rock, she just learned how to lift mostly everything then because she as enough strength with the force to lift rocks, which means she could lift Storm Troopers and stuff, to me I think all of the movies were great, anyways that's just my opinion.
Well, about Luke: the fact is he's Luke Skywalker. You can't just kill him like that. I mean, sure, I get that it would take a lot of energy, but killing him in that way is really lame and anti-climactic. Be real, here, did you stand and applaud the excellent filmmaking when Luke just Infinity Wared away? Or was that super disappointing?About Rey: She could in theory lift storm troopers and such, you're absolutely right. So why didn't she? We need to talk about what happened in the movie, not what could have happened.
Also, did we already mention the fact that Princess Lea flew through space and didn't die? I somehow forgot to mention that before.

Now, you enjoy the movie, and I'm glad that you do. I'm not trying to say you shouldn't enjoy it, but looking from a professional perspective, it was pretty lame.
I agree he should have a better death then that, but you got to think, he was old, he was idk in his 70's in the movie, sounds about right with one generation grown and there's another generation growing, so you got to think, he was really old so that must've worn him down some, then he used a ton of his powers and basically drained his life force.
Admiral-Sabree wrote: 2 things. It is not explained or shown that luke supposedly used all his power. Do you just die because of a hard work out? No. As to ray, she did almost 0 training besides swinging a lightsaber around for awile. All the sudden she is more powerful then every other Jedi before her when she has had like 5 seconds worth of force training between the first and second movie. Go watched the OG movies. Thouse are examples of great story telling. The new series is a great example of flashy Effects and a powerful brand name being expected to carry the franchise.

Heck the last Jedi couldn't even figure out how to do space correctly.
I agree it makes no sense how Rey had so little training but become better. No its not, but its the only thing that makes sense, no you don't but he used all of his strength and died, and he's in his 70s so he's pretty old, either he died or he just became part of the force, either way they had to kill him cause he wouldn't sign the contract, or that's what I assume.
DBMAN1 wrote: Can we move on from star wars? I'm just going to respect everyone's choice on how they enjoyed the movie.
You guys should to.
I agree, we should move on, but ima still argue as long as others are.
ccbrowning5 wrote: I love Star Wars like way more then the next guy and focus on the details and story through every Star Wars movie. The Clone Wars provided incredible details to the prequel and even shed some light on the sequel. Rebels is starting to get good but some of the movies have taken a decline. The Force Awakens was good at first but when you think about it, there was not much of a backstory. When there was it was terribly explained in a few minutes. Not to be rude but everyone thinks TFA was great because it had been so long since a Star Wars movie and it's not that great. Rogue One was a down right thought out, detailed movie. Had a great backstory, and continued in detail the whole way through. There aren't many complaints about it. The Last Jedi was a complete flop but the director only had a small amount of material to work with from TFA. The story wasn't the greatest but it did have a little more detail than TFA. All we can hope for is the follow up movie wraps it all up and binds everything together. Now Solo, everyone was looking forward to a Boba Fett movie or a Kenobi movie so they hated the idea from the beginning which is why everyone is so negative towards it. Solo was the most detailed movie out of all the new movies. Found out where Han's blaster came from, Chewie's ammo belt, the gold dice which you see in TLJ. It told you a parsec is distance not time. Lando's character was spot on and explained the rivalry and friendship with Han in TESB. Solo was a well thought out detailed movie. It explained so much about Han, Chewie, and Lando. It also uncovered what Darth Maul did in the gap between the Clone Wars and Rebels series. Solo deserved more than what it was given and I believe everyone was wrong to hate it.
I don't think it was a complete flop, I agree Solo was a detailed story and Rogue One was too, but I think The Force Awakens was still good, it kept me at the edge of my seat same as The Last Jedi, now they could've done better, but hey, the first Star Wars movies might've been different if a hurricane didn't damage the stuff they bought, any who can we move on?

Yes, I would like to move on as well.

ok moving on but just one last thing to say. Mark is fully committed to playing Luke skywalker regardless after Harrison agreed to reprise his role. At this point however mark doesn't care about star wars and he's openly stated it. If Luke skywalker comes back as a ghost cool he will play it that's pretty much it.

Hey Survivor I made a fan gallery post about your current "banned from gallery" situation check it out

ccbrowning5 wrote:
Thu Oct 11, 2018 12:08 pm
The Last Jedi was a complete flop but the director only had a small amount of material to work with from TFA. The story wasn't the greatest but it did have a little more detail than TFA. All we can hope for is the follow up movie wraps it all up and binds everything together.
I agree with @DBMAN1, but I wanna say one more thing: @ccbrowning5, you have a point. The Last Jedi wasn't given much to work with, so I suppose it's not completely fair to hate on it as much as I do. Let's just hope the next movie is really good!

Return to “Roleplay & Fanfiction”